Everyone's a Critic: Not Even Lauren Chamberlain's Safe

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 7, 2013
I have always found it hard to argue with success. Especially the success that Lauren Chamberlain has had--and will have!

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2009
PA
How come no one noticed that she doesn't squish the bug?! That's the first thing I saw when I watch her swing!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dec 20, 2012
I think the blame goes on OU's hitting coach! Trip has just ruined her swing. If she were my kid I would start from scratch and totally revamp with better mechanics! Hahaha

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Softball-homer-record-665x385.jpg

Oklahoma senior Lauren Chamberlain has set the NCAA Division I softball homer record.Chamberlain credits her teammates and DFP Hitting Thread for her setting the softball homer record. She said, “They’ve been making me feel so good throughout this whole process, and they’ve been there for me. They’ve hyped it down just a little bit to keep me level, which is outstanding, and I appreciate them so much for that because I don’t think I would’ve been able to do it without them. Thank You DFP Hitting Thread guys.”
:rolleyes:

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I've heard she's got an excellent singing voice too... Shes got the tripple H players guide to excellence...... Humble, happy, and honorable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01