ESPN+ Softball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2016
I realize this may have been covered before but there is a ton of softball on ESPN +. I can't say much for the announcing but my DD has been binging it.

Aug 25, 2019
I was watching the Texas-LSU game, the best thing about it was LSU got this crazy fan that sits behind home plate, very entertaining. I remember seeing him last year, that guy really loves softball!.....Probably a member here.

Jul 31, 2015
I was watching the Texas-LSU game, the best thing about it was LSU got this crazy fan that sits behind home plate, very entertaining. I remember seeing him last year, that guy really loves softball!.....Probably a member here.

Know exactly who you’re talking about. He’s great. And the uncle of one of the players.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2014
Sanchez is a big time softball fan..attends the high level showcases. DD and her team met him in Arizona this fall at team NJ. He couldn't have been more nice to her and the team.

Jun 30, 2020
Not happy that the only way to get SECN+ is with a cable subscription. We cut the cord a while ago and are subscribed to the Hulu bundle that comes with ESPN+ but can’t watch Bama play.

Apr 28, 2014
Not happy that the only way to get SECN+ is with a cable subscription. We cut the cord a while ago and are subscribed to the Hulu bundle that comes with ESPN+ but can’t watch Bama play.
Whoever you pay for content doesn't want to pay the SEC for games. That's unfortunate.
We have Comcast and DW works for them so we get all channels and still can't get ACC or Longhorn.. neither of them agreed to terms with Comcast.

May 10, 2019
Watched my UCF Knights upset Arizona yesterday. If you like to watch softball, espn plus has a TON of content. They really give you a good option to watch a lot of the sports not named football.

Jul 14, 2018
Whoever you pay for content doesn't want to pay the SEC for games. That's unfortunate.
We have Comcast and DW works for them so we get all channels and still can't get ACC or Longhorn.. neither of them agreed to terms with Comcast.

We have Verizon Fios which carries Longhorn, SECN and ACCN, but I still get bounced on ESPN+ when I try to stream any of the network + games. Very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
I use the same basica package (HULU, D+, and ESPN+) and have access to SEC+. Well at least I did last time I checked so I hope nothing has changed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles