elite baseball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
That was 1 of my questions too. What stood out to me was the drill where there is no ball on the tee. Stone then instructs the hitter to hit the top of the tee with the knob of the bat.

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
RDB, it must not be a million dollar question for you, or even a $1.00 question :p. Maybe it is one of his old vids. As I said I like the newer stuff. You know we had a debate here a few days ago with my support of JS teaching scap load and I quote "keeping the scap pinch as long as possible while the lower half is turning creates whip in the swing".
So stand up and try to push the barrel or push the knob WHILE keeping you scap pinched or pulling back (pulling back is a combination words added by RHC for the usage of his discussions. Any and all straw-man arguments to make posters feel good about themselves or because they spend all day looking at hitting sites yet do not spend any time or effort to learn to hit on their own, should be directed toward him.).

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Well, It's one of the first video's he puts up in the hand path series. Just sayin' ;)

I will look in a few hours when I get a chance...will say I have yet to find support of a barrel turn that would be week 1 or 2 in the RHC 12 week series.

Jul 17, 2012
I own about a dozen hitting DVDs. Have joined every big name hitting system. Got something out of all of them. So earlier this week I signed up for Elite Baseball Training's "12 week Sequence Training" online video course. I knew of Justin Stone from a clinic when he was with the White Sox, and had heard of a lot of his success with players. Anyway, not trying to sell anything here, but I really wish this was out 5 years ago when we were just starting to dig deeper. It's $1 for the first month ($7.95 after that), end anytime. After several days, I can't find anything I really disagree with on it...(sorry for being straight forward instead of saying "did you know that......";)

So.....let me make sure I have this right..... you join for the first month for $1, that gives you access to all of the videos you'll need for the 12 week training session....but you don't own them.....rather can only stream the video for as long as you pay the membership which goes up to 7.95/month after the trial month? .....or, you can buy the 12 weeks package for $250?

Aug 28, 2012
So.....let me make sure I have this right..... you join for the first month for $1, that gives you access to all of the videos you'll need for the 12 week training session....but you don't own them.....rather can only stream the video for as long as you pay the membership which goes up to 7.95/month after the trial month? .....or, you can buy the 12 weeks package for $250?

Or you can join BBD for free :) JS probably did :)

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
JS says a lot of good things. A lot of his key words sound real familiar if you know what I mean;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors