elite baseball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I own about a dozen hitting DVDs. Have joined every big name hitting system. Got something out of all of them. So earlier this week I signed up for Elite Baseball Training's "12 week Sequence Training" online video course. I knew of Justin Stone from a clinic when he was with the White Sox, and had heard of a lot of his success with players. Anyway, not trying to sell anything here, but I really wish this was out 5 years ago when we were just starting to dig deeper. It's $1 for the first month ($7.95 after that), end anytime. After several days, I can't find anything I really disagree with on it...(sorry for being straight forward instead of saying "did you know that......";)

Mar 12, 2009
I've watched a few short clips and it does seem like good stuff. It's just like SB says...you have to be in sequence!

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
The demos look interesting, anyone have any feed back on the whole 12 week program?

I'm considering trying this with DDs.

Any idea on how long the $1 intro will be offered?

Jul 16, 2008
Oregon
Just went to the site... the hitting program is $250, now coaches can get it for free if they sign up at least 10 players at $50 per player.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Just went to the site... the hitting program is $250, now coaches can get it for free if they sign up at least 10 players at $50 per player.

You have to put in coupon code "AmericanPastime" to get the $1 first month.

Oct 10, 2011
I like the way he explains things...keeps it simple so your DD could watch and then go do it.
BTW Off topic RHC...but DD LOVES the vertical bat. She has always had her hands too close to her head no matter what we tried, so this seems to help a lot. Thanks for the help.

Mar 14, 2011
Silicon Valley, CA
The demos look interesting, anyone have any feed back on the whole 12 week program?

I'm considering trying this with DDs.

Any idea on how long the $1 intro will be offered?

I've been a big Stone supporter for a long time now. Considering 5 of the top 20 rated prospects at 14 or 16 (forgot) came from Elite this year, I'd say their program is working pretty well.

I've put kids through this program, focusing on the earlier lessons since they are on the younger side. Had entire teams work through it with a dedicated cage time every week. An interesting session was a 10u rec team. This was overkill and I knew it, so I can back off and let the less interested kids just do more typical stuff.

However, maybe the best advertisement I have for the program was a girl I drafted in maybe the 8th round on this rec team. She loved to hit and worked very hard on the program. She struck out every time at bat for weeks. There was a real questioning if I was full of hot air with this program, but she stuck with it. By the end of the year she absolutely crushed some balls in our end of season tourney, and went on to be what I would say was the top 9yr old hitter on her 10C travel team.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zwhickcar