elite baseball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
straight up i do! But i am a thankless megalomaniac so take it for what it's worth. :). Pc, what you are trying to do with gifs is pushing the envelope of the medium to never seen before heights. You keep on gif'in on and please feel free to use any and all of my gifs on noontimebaseball.com as well as the unmarked ones in my photobucket library.

Your #1 fan,
noontime

nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Straight up I do! But I am a thankless megalomaniac so take it for what it's worth. :). PC, what you are trying to do with GIFs is pushing the envelope of the medium to never seen before heights. You keep on gif'in on and please feel free to use any and all of my gifs on noontimebaseball.com as well as the unmarked ones in my photobucket library.

Your #1 fan,
NoonTime

Thx NoonTime... They are the BEST !!! I'm seeing the trend... People are packing PHONES capable of not only shooting the clip, but outputs in formats that do most of the heavy lifting. Can even get add-on wide & teleo lenses. They just don't realize it yet...Photographers ain't going to spread the word... lookin for MicroSoft to buy some Cannon or Nikon technology for their Windows Phone... & sooner for "Surface"

My interest in this thread was that it is a Casio Commercial... and the allure of being high tech...in just flash, & not HTML5 Guess I'm still bitter about watching all my Palm and Blackberry expertise go down the U-Tube [:{)) > [/:{))]

Now to conjugally stifle the personal attacks in this place, as has been my MO from the getgo...without joining the different packs of pile on'ers, & in keeping with the site specs... No STFU, WTF, ect.... or even a h_ll ~mary... & my surprise @ it being tolerated :cool: I have even maintained composure in the alias's raids....and continue even though that internet persona got banned...& their cobbled comments are left to stand... I see the Pitching Thread has finally spawn some leadership from RP to get commitments of civility. I thanked him, but didn't commit...because I have a lot of post that prove I have all along... It's just the daughter-less dudes that do the diabolical deeds...or the poor saps that don't know that they are just being triggered into showing these dwarfs honor... I'm looking for the same uni's to come to hitting threads for a fix...lol

From the time I was in 6th grade and learned the Dewy Decimal, (still bitter about them dropping that too... when Ms. Anna broke it to me that I had to get on the Micro-fish to look up stuff... I quite going, and didn't even want to see anything tech y for 20yrs...then came DD) I have always said "I know it all... because I know how to find the Library"

I think anyone who has subscribed to the MHanson Principle would need to find the Library. Thx for your Exhaustive & Tagged Library and thx for my card to access it !!!Glad its not a retina reader ...yet :{)) I know you are not going to get badgered into helping others. My thoughts is it should be clear enough that a Contributor/Curator who maintains indexed data of only the best of the best & web-worthy, would probably limit his comments for those having that potential...

The envelope I'm pushing is Skilz Videos. I'm going to charge scouts... $19.95 to get a copy of my DD's....will be a 26 second .gif /audio .... :{)) Really I have 200G of HD video of DD from the getgo...(Y-T-Ball @5 thru yesterday) That I'm going to turn to .gifs as a back-up. Problem is I have 50G of about 14 other's best plays... maybe of their life....to do :( see my comments on "the Burden of Legacy" JK

Here is yesterdays... start of 2014 winter work outs. The .gif's go nicely in my calendar App. This is the biggest it can take though :{(( She didn't do to bad first time back in 9mo. ... I'll have a SpringSwing to show the improvement in April... see this game is easy... I don't really want DD to play fastpitch, I want her to whip MA's DD....then all of GF's son's :{)) Really this is PC Speed & Agility 102...here's the...but you got to get rid of the iPod, pack your own player.... then scream HANDS everytime they say Head Up... Its going to be Awesome when she plays the speed bag to that song...and I get the new score re-written with my lyrics.... yep I got the "Audacity" :{)) bitter about losing my Music theory job too... DW signed her up for the clarinet... :{(( Now for you that have read this far, and already went to the music link...& like this use of additional media...& think you not only have a Softball Star in the making, but also a gifted musician too...but think I'm a BS'er...HERE is your free copy copyright-less... of my favorite rendition... It is in ALL styles (as that always comes into play here) at least all needed for a dissertation. Warning 9:33...:{)) right click>save as... for when you got more time and a 8-10u piano player to share it with.... I can write a music score, with just a phone...by just humming my notes into a voicemail... but no I have to let DD learn from a local... master-less ba decreed, no talented, and never played professionally themselves bunch....BITTER

PS: she is not looking back for my acceptance.... she knows she lost focus when lady said hi to her...not to mention the goof ball laying on the floor..... she is saying... cut... NOW...=National Org. of Women LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Yep they thought they were going to abduct me and simulate my DNA... but I car jacked them, made them get out in Dayton Ohio, and have been cruising in their saucer every since... I named it the Perfect Circle... :cool: Mostly use it for when a team needs to regroup on Sundays...I can make it look like a bolt of lighting to most all umps... for $300 in all 48... $750 Canada :cool: 1 inning notice please...

Sep 17, 2009
PC=The James Joyce (or for more contemporary readers) the David Foster Wallace of the fastpitch world. I'm converted. That last post was simply incredible.

Feb 7, 2013
PC - the word "free association" comes to mind when reading your posts:

"In free association, psychoanalytic patients are invited to relate whatever comes into their minds during the analytic session, and not to censor their thoughts" (Wikipedia).:)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors