DFP folks--the most educated softball people in all of the land!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
Websites are inaccurate. Only atomic clocks are to be trusted..

These guys trusted an atomic clock ...

26Bryukhanov-02-superJumbo.jpg

May 29, 2015
"Figures often beguile me, particularly when I have the arranging of them myself; in which case the remark attributed to Disraeli would often apply with justice and force: 'There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.'" Mark Twain, Chapters from My Autobiography

Studies have shown that quote is misattributed 95% of the time. The other 15% of the time it is misquoted.

Here is the proof:

hlr5sg3iqw581.png

Jun 6, 2016
Chicago
Don't know who is in charge of Game Changer on their team. There is no confirmation that the coach has been removed.
From the position @LEsoftballdad took creating a post why he doesn't trust anyone created a reason to not trust him because he started a smear campaign.
Clearly @LEsoftballdad has a vendetta because he couldn't let it go even after the post had been closed.
Game Changer is already an unreliable source and I for one do not think was ever the point of his post.

I have no dog in this fight. I coach high school and rec teams and the few travel players I coach are on B/C teams that rarely travel out of state.

Someone with access to their GameChanger was going back and changing scores to turn losses into wins. Line scores showed opponents scoring -7 runs in an inning. And then, when word spread, all of a sudden all those games disappeared entirely.

Maybe it wasn't the coach doing it, but then, wasn't it the coach who was promoting their fantastic (yet completely bogus) record?

We should all have a "vendetta" against people who do stuff like this. I don't know if @LEsoftballdad has a personal grudge or not. I don't think that matters. He exposed some truth, and in that thread, he only named the team later in the thread after more information came to light. And he should have. Everybody should know when someone is pulling a stunt like that.

Mar 10, 2020
You seem to be the only one who thinks someone on this forum was the one doing something wrong. And when you're the only one who thinks something, it often means you're wrong.
I may be the only one who's speaking up about what was wrong. That a poster started a thread about a topic and decided later to make it about one person. Doesn't mean I'm the only one who recognizes anonymously throwing somebody else's name in front of a bus is wrong. That can happen to anybody on this forum because there are people like you and others that think it's okay to drag someone through the mud. Talk about whatever you want but don't drag individuals through the mud. @LEsoftballdad proved the worst thing about team sports is the gossip and how far people will throw it.

Jul 27, 2022
Exposing the TRUTH is NOT gossip. LESoftballDad is a damn hero!

This particular coach has done countless people in the softball world dirty since he stepped on the scene in 2016. Not to mention he has destroyed ATLEAST 4-5 organizations (so far!). It’s about time he’s be publicly exposed.

Unfortunately even though he is no longer with Stars National it looks like he’s been welcomed by another where he can continue to destroy the game with his lies and manipulation.

Bullseye….is that you Bryan?!?! Or one of your brainwashed cult followers??! 2662860D-74AD-42DA-8C71-CD2DF9B5C0B0.jpeg

Mar 10, 2020
To @Hillhouse credit he may bring up what other pitching instructors are teaching and use their real names but he's coming from a place where people know who he is because he uses his real name.

Oct 4, 2018
What's this coach's name again?

Stars = CF Stars, right? We've played their best 12U team and they were good. Hope the org is fine after this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32