Demarini cf5

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2011
I cant wait til june 15 to buy the cf5 drop 11.Who has the hook up??Tried ebay,amazon,etc to no avail.Only thing out is the cf5 hope(not what i want).Any 1 have any ideas on where i can go??Gotta be someone who hangs w/the cool kids that can help me out :)Thanx in advance.

May 11, 2009
Saw my first CF5 at Scheels All Sports in Coralville, IA yesterday. It was a "Hope" model but a CF5 none the less.

Jul 26, 2010
I've always liked DeMarini bats. . . but my gods the marketing on these is full of . . . well marketing nonsense. It reads like one of those BASF commercials where a dog and a little girl are playing in a field of flowers and at the end you find out that they're selling sealant for thermonuclear storage containers.

-W

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
Just a side note on bats. Michigan Demarini's along with the rest of the big 10. Ohio State xeno's because they were not hitting . Michigan run rules OSU in both games last night. So is it the bat or is who is teaching the hitting? I know the methods on how Michigan teaches hitting since he use to post on this site.

May 11, 2009
College SB and BB is big business for all of these manufactures for sure. Great exposure!! The programs will go with whoever will give the best possible deal to them. They fill all of the teams needs as far as bats and accessories. That is precisely why you don't see Anderson in college programs for the most part, they don't have all of the accessory items that say Wilson, Worth, or Louisville has. It's hard for a program to get the best deal on Wilson helmets if they are using Anderson bats. To bad to because I am a huge Anderson bat fan.
But as far as OSU is concerned I do blame it on the bats! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matt_g