Check out a great discussion on ASA and Premier

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2010
Marietta, GA
All kinds of great information and opportunities. Cool video with controversial bantering between EC Bullets Coach Greg Schnute and Gold Coach Keith Pauly on what it takes to compete at the next level at www.ECBullets.org

What you see and hear may shock you!

Video is on the home page if you scroll down.

Also, sign up for the EC Bullet Confidential to be kept up on the latest in fastpitch, and don't forget the link on how you can become a Bullet.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I've played baseball against East Cobb ( assuming EC Bullets are the same organization in softball ) and the BB side produces some killer teams. Glad to see that EC is branching out to FP.

I wish I could find a good FP reference but for the sake of the OP we will use EC.

If you want to really see the explosion in sports, and the difference in TB 20 years ago... to 10 years ago.... to now......go to East Cobb baseball site. Click on National Titles. When I was playing my last few years of TB ( class of 1991 ) most organizations played 1 maybe 2 world series events. Then look at 10 years later ( 2001 ) EC winning 12 world series/class events. And pretty much winning 12+ from then on. And this only lists the titles won, not all the events they played.

As we are in the FP boom my predictions are in the next 5-10 years you will see more top tier national events in TX and FL similar to the Premier. New top organizations, not like USFA WS in FL. Where this sport is in 10 years will be very interesting.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2010
Marietta, GA
Just FYI - the organizations are not connected, however, we believe we produce the same talent on the softball field as the baseball organization does for the boys.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd