Catcher's leg guard inserts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 27, 2015
Does anyone know where you can buy them? We searched everywhere for replacement ones and can not find them anywhere so my mum made a set for my daughter and for our 14u catcher.

If you can't buy them separately, would anyone be interested if she started to sell them? They only last a season or two (my youngest has had hers for 18 months) but the padding was so thin we had to do something and it was worth it to protect her knees.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by "leg guard inserts". Are you talking about removable padding pieces? If so, I haven't ever seen them sold separately, but I haven't really looked. If you can't find them online, try contacting the manufacturer directly.

As for additional knee protection, my DD quickly figured out that wearing sliding knee pads works pretty well.

Sep 27, 2015
I am :)

For my daughter, I called Easton to ask about them but they don't sell them separately. Instead they sent me brand new leg gear.

Sep 27, 2015
Yes and no.

They sent them to me last August and I have been trying to return them ever since. While I really appreciate them sending them to me, my daughter is only 4'4" and they sent us ones for 5'6"-5'9" :p

Wouldn't mind so much if they were my size but I am only 5'2" and they are way too big for me lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sterp