Book recommendations

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2017
Just wondering if there are any books on hitting that you would recommend? I’ve got Ted Williams’ book but I was looking for something a little more current. Thanks!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Not a book recommendation but, Twitter is as current as you can get. Pick a few and follow them. JMHO.

May 12, 2016
Instagram has great content as well.. I like this guy, he reinforces some of the things that have been around for a while. And some things you may not agree with, but his communication is clear and concise so its actually easy to make a decision if you agree or not. I think he does a fantastic job of explaining concepts to his students and breaking down their flaws

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Joey Myers book , "The Catapult loading system" is good if your looking for something current. I think he is still giving it away for free, just pay shipping and handling, $8.95. I think you get a few videos as well, videos taken from his online video coarse. You will find the book at www.hittingperformancelab.com , it's on Amazon as well, but you have to pay full price there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00