Winter Clinics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 21, 2022
New Jersey
Hey all, any recommendations for winter clinics for fine tuning skills. My youngest DD is just finishing up her 2nd season in 10u and looking for some winter clinics.

Located in NJ, specifically Essex County. Few of her teammates are going to this NJ Pride clinic but she has a conflict. Plays dominantly at catcher, with 3rd, LF mixed in. She does have hitting an catching instruction 1:1 once a week, but space is limited where she goes, so would like some additional work in a larger space, throwing an fielding.

Many thanks

Jan 22, 2011
If Austin Wasserman is ever in your area definitely go to one of his clinics!

Wasserman will be just outside of Philadelphia the weekend of November 18th. I highly recommend it. He was in my area in late August and he was so well received there are three more HLT clinics scheduled in my area between now and mid-April.

https://highlevelthrowing.com/pages/high-level-throwing®-clinic-philadelphia-pa

Jun 18, 2023
Pretty new to all this, but I've been happy with my experience at ChallengeU in Wyckoff, NJ (so not 2 hours away in Pennsylvania). Doesn't look like they have their winter clinics up yet, but they'll have 'em. I'm probably going to sign my daughter (10u) up for something. She's taking private pitching lessons there (though her trainer is leaving to coach with Columbia so we're sorta in flux) right now.

Oct 21, 2022
New Jersey
Pretty new to all this, but I've been happy with my experience at ChallengeU in Wyckoff, NJ (so not 2 hours away in Pennsylvania). Doesn't look like they have their winter clinics up yet, but they'll have 'em. I'm probably going to sign my daughter (10u) up for something. She's taking private pitching lessons there (though her trainer is leaving to coach with Columbia so we're sorta in flux) right now.
Thank you, think we'll be signing up for the GRIT camp. Wykoff isn't too terrible of a distance, an Sunday morning so should be easy drive. Looks like they're also HLT Certified.

Oct 21, 2022
New Jersey
Wasserman will be just outside of Philadelphia the weekend of November 18th. I highly recommend it. He was in my area in late August and he was so well received there are three more HLT clinics scheduled in my area between now and mid-April.

https://highlevelthrowing.com/pages/high-level-throwing®-clinic-philadelphia-pa
Been kicking myself as they were up here in Millburn earlier this year an missed out on it. Been watchin their calendar hoping they swing by around here again.

The one in PA is a 2 hr drive from me.

Nov 15, 2019
Been kicking myself as they were up here in Millburn earlier this year an missed out on it. Been watchin their calendar hoping they swing by around here again.

The one in PA is a 2 hr drive from me.
A 2-hour drive is well worth it. That's about what we drove but there were others that had driven 3-4 hours.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles