Bill Hillhouse.....COME BACK!!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
I was in Dallas last weekend with my daughter who had lessons on Saturday and Sunday with Bill. Bill asked me what was going on at DFP these days, so it was obvious that he has not had the free time to even creep on here. I gathered that he has been extremely busy as well as having a major computer crash at the end of the year. It appeared he was doing good to keep up with his own schedule and flying from one city to the next. Not sure if he will have much free time to get on and visit. Oh and he said to tell everyone Hello! (Ok I made that last part up but it sounded friendly, right?)

Jun 13, 2009
It should be noted that Bill has had some major health issues lately too. I'm not sure it's my place to speak to what they are but, I'm sure he (and anyone) would appreciate a good thought when they are not at 100%. I know he hasn't even posted a newsletter in a while either, and hasn't done weekly lessons in a good month due to health.

CG

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Seems like a small thing to do considering how much my DD and I have been learning from reading and watching Bill's stuff....best wishes from CO!!

Jun 8, 2012
Illinois
He's doing his lessons in Chicago this weekend and has only said how busy he has been trying to keep up with scheduling, traveling, etc. in his emails.

Feb 5, 2010
Hey All,

Saw Bill today and he is doing fine and looking good for an "old guy" He hasn't lost his sense of humor in fact when I mentioned that we would like to see an occasional post his reply was "not until Hal is back" LOL something about belonging to a union

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish