Bat advice

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
beyond the fences
My DD has outgrown her 31/21 Easton Stealth Clarity (kiwi green) that she got
last year. She just turned 13 and has grown a lot the last 6 mo. I am considering
just going with a 32/22- or am I better off with the longer bat (32 -11)?
Should I rule out any of the following? and why?

I am considering the following:
Anderson TechZilla -10
COMBAT VIRUS MORPHED FP -10
Louisville H2 (-10)
Louisville Catalyst -10
DeMarini Vendetta Rails SC4 -11

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I use the Cat myself. There have been some problems with the Vendetta, that may have been corrected by now. You can't go wrong with an Anderson bat.

I have been putting off buying any composite bat, this summer, until I am certain that the HS association isn't going to ban them, like baseball did. Check my other post.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
I would be wary off the Vendetta bats. I don't believe that composite bats will be banned, I just don't foresee that happening despite of the baseball thing. I have used a Catty myself (I own the blue one) and I like those bats. They aren't my favorite, but I do like the bat.

3sDad

Bats

Hard to go wrong with a Techzilla...daughter (97) 5ft 5 in , used to use a Rockettech...Tried the new Nanotek and was NOT impressed, it went back to Anderson...Decided on Easton Stealth 32/22...sweet...but already cracked...bought new in April...New Synergy just as hot as Stealth but seems more durable...may look into Black Stealth next spring

Dec 19, 2008
Stay away from the Vendetta. Our team busted 2 or 3 off at the handle in the past 4 months. Check out the 2011 Catalyst X1. Supposed to be 100% hot out of the wrapper, fully broken in, and will not exceed standards. Looks interesting enough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Char4eyes