ASA A Nationals Anyone?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
Well finally got all the paperwork done, shirts done, and everything copied for our teams that are getting ready to head out this weekend.

I'm going to 12U in Salem, VA.

Is anyone else headed anywhere?

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Not going this year. Had a couple opportunities to pick up for 14U, but Souix Falls, SD just too far. We had a good time in Salem (14U) last year. The Moyer complex was ok, just a little old. The complex in Boudetourt, was impeccable. Definitely in my top five parks we have played at. If your REALLY hungry, might I suggest the 28" pizza from Lucky's in Salem. �� Good luck!
image.jpg

Mar 22, 2015
We are headed to the 14U in Prince George, VA. Our team has been dragging the past 2 weekends. Hopefully, they will rebound and put on good showing to end the season.

The weather looks like it will be decent. The facilities look nice.

If anyone knows of good places to eat or things to do in that area, I'd appreciate a heads up.

TMD

Feb 18, 2016
Will be heading to the 18U tourny in Bloomington IN. Have only gone to the Northern Nationals in previous years, so really looking forward to seeing what the team can do.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
We qualified for Salem, and had full intent to go, but a few parents dug in their heels about not wanting to travel (expense, time, etc.), and it killed the trip for us. I'm pretty irritated about it since the intent from the beginning of the season was to qualify and go to VA.

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
We qualified for Salem, and had full intent to go, but a few parents dug in their heels about not wanting to travel (expense, time, etc.), and it killed the trip for us. I'm pretty irritated about it since the intent from the beginning of the season was to qualify and go to VA.

We qualified as well (for 18U in Bloomington, IN) but decided to play in Northern instead. I would like to see what our team could do this year at ASA USA.

MTR

Jun 22, 2008

That is too bad. Salem has a lot of experience putting on tournaments for many different alphabets and they do it in a very professional manner.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
Headed for Huntington Beach this weekend, PGF 14u. Should be fun! So excited, first PGF Nationals experience (hopefully not the last) and dang - nice place to be stranded if we do happen to go out early! 😂

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12