PGF Nationals approximate cost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 15, 2019
I can fit two collapsible chairs in my golf bag, which if I fly SW, there's no charge so long as I keep it under 50 lbs.
By collapsible chairs, are you just talking about the cheap $8 ones you can get at Walmart or are there lighter ones then that?

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Those chairs look comfortable. The only issue I have is it looks like you can't fly with those. I can fit two collapsible chairs in my golf bag, which if I fly SW, there's no charge so long as I keep it under 50 lbs.
You cannot travel with these. For travel purposes the collapsible ones are the way to go, or we just buy local and donate. But those tend to hurt my back in the long run. The last two years of travel I was the recruiter, so there was not much sitting around. I was tracking down coaches hiding behind the trees or trying to blend in with the parents.

But these are great for my 250 6'2" body. The ones with that lean back with the shock absorbers are not that great for me. I can lean back in the Alps and they still hold up.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
By collapsible chairs, are you just talking about the cheap $8 ones you can get at Walmart or are there lighter ones then that?
The ones I have are GCI Outdoor Sports Chair from Dick's. They're not too heavy, and the carry bags have a strap. They fit perfectly in my golf travel bag.

One other thing I've found is for rental cars I've been using Turo. Many of the car owners will throw in a folding chair for $10 extra for your trip. It saves me from having to bring my golf bag.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
Southwest free bags and check this sucker!
MR-42060-front-scaled_5000x.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles