AROD fights back

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
If these ‘hi level mechanics’ were so great... wouldn’t there be more people doing them?

Fact is there are plenty. You just don’t see them because there isn’t an advantage to this ‘magical’ approach. None of them can make it past the minors. They can’t hit good pitching.

The professor has been working with pro players for how long now??? 7? 8 years? Only 1 can sustain an mlb career? And he’s is on pace to break every strike out record that ever was?

But his way is ‘SPECIAL’! ‘Just can’t get the barrel to the ball any faster’!

That one ^^^^^cracks me up every time.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If these ‘hi level mechanics’ were so great... wouldn’t there be more people doing them?

Fact is there are plenty. You just don’t see them because there isn’t an advantage to this ‘magical’ approach. None of them can make it past the minors. They can’t hit good pitching.

The professor has been working with pro players for how long now??? 7? 8 years? Only 1 can sustain an mlb career? And he’s is on pace to break every strike out record that ever was?

But his way is ‘SPECIAL’! ‘Just can’t get the barrel to the ball any faster’!

That one ^^^^^cracks me up every time.

You are clearly dead-set on seeing things the way you want to see them. Nothing anyone can say or do to change that unless you open your head to it.

I guess the same could be said about me.

I wish your DD (and other players you work with) much success. If what you're teaching is helping them reach their goals, that's what matter most.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
15574414151066144.gif

15574416631067345.gif

TDS

Mar 11, 2010
It's all rite here for those that truly look at the movements from cause/effect and watch with an open mind.

xBMQtGf.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntooutdoors