AROD fights back

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I just want newer members to be aware that it’s not a match. Nothing more. He can have his TTB system. Claim it’s better. I don’t care. Just don’t claim match.
but then you claim a match for A to B. This isn't mathematics there is no way to prove it is a match so yes saying it is will be not be able to proved when ANYBODY says it. Just say this is what I teach, here is how I teach it, here are the swings which result from my teaching (with before and afters) and here are the results (stats) from these swings. That is all that needs to be said by ANYBODY.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
but then you claim a match for A to B. This isn't mathematics there is no way to prove it is a match so yes saying it is will be not be able to proved when ANYBODY says it.

It’s what they say they do. How much proof is needed. Maybe I’ll post my DD later. It’s against my better judgement though. I don’t want to drag my kid into this. I’ll think on it. No promises.

Jun 8, 2016
It’s what they say they do. How much proof is needed. Maybe I’ll post my DD later. It’s against my better judgement though. I don’t want to drag my kid into this. I’ll think on it. No promises.
The proof would be teaching their intent and getting their swing..good luck getting that sort of "proof". It is fools gold for anybody to claim a match. To his/their credit TM and other HI guys post plenty of swings produced using their ideas. People are free to use "critical thinking" to decide whether or not their methods are appropriate for their particular child.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
The proof would be teaching their intent and getting their swing..good luck getting that sort of "proof". It is fools gold for anybody to claim a match. To his/their credit TM and other HI guys post plenty of swings produced using their ideas. People are free to use "critical thinking" to decide whether or not their methods are appropriate for their particular child.

So all this analysis is for not? No it’s not that simple. Matching is a thing.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali

I would say to this. Every pro comes out and says what they do or their intent. They ‘post’ swings as well. There’s your proof. They are all liars? Everyone of them?

Jun 8, 2016
So all this analysis is for not? No it’s not that simple. Matching is a thing.
TM claims a match. You say it isn't. You claim Arod demo is a match. Joe Blow says it isn't. No way to PROVE one way or another whether it is true..it is subjective.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55