Anderson Techzilla

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
Never any problems and because they are so cheap. .. I'm not too worried about it. They made the connection stronger starting with the brigade line. I wouldn't recommend it If they weren't so cheap though. DD'S FX1 is really broken in now and she has had such good luck with it, we aren't going to take any chances with it. Her Scn2b is identical in weight and she did they feel the same swinging.
OK, Thanks that would be an option rather than wasting money on an alloy just get another fs1. I also wanted my DD to move up to the FX1 once she gets a little stronger, her brother uses the xl1 & it is an awesome bat. Also Just got back from Play it again & much to my suprise they had the motherload of used anderson bats in stock. Kinda funny my DD goes here's a techzilla & I thought she was kidding, It was a 32" & yea it felt pretty heavy. They also had an older pyrotech & rocketech along with a nice nanotech that she said felt light for 89 bucks.

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
I had a TZ that I purchased for a team bat a few years back. One girl fell in love with the bat. She left the team and I asked for it back. She came up to me during a tournament with the bat in her hand and tears in her eyes. She got to keep the bat.

As for the pop, it was was decent from what I remember. I never did hit any fungo with it, because I preferred to used the RT.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
We bought the purple techzilla last fall and dd used it for fall ball and HS spring ball. Good pop, solid feel, no sting on miss hits, and outperformed all the $300 composites in 50° weather! If you can get it cheap...don't hesitate!

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
We bought the purple techzilla last fall and dd used it for fall ball and HS spring ball. Good pop, solid feel, no sting on miss hits, and outperformed all the $300 composites in 50° weather! If you can get it cheap...don't hesitate!
OK thanks much, that's what I was thinking as I'm sure we will play plenty of games under 50. I thought I could get it for 139 but that is 31/21 only & not sure that would work at this point..thanks for the info

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I bought ours on eBay on the "make an offer" page... I think it was listed for $175 and I offered $99 just to see what they say... the next thing I knew I was getting emails saying congrats, my offer was accepted, and to apply the money to pay pal....

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
I bought ours on eBay on the "make an offer" page... I think it was listed for $175 and I offered $99 just to see what they say... the next thing I knew I was getting emails saying congrats, my offer was accepted, and to apply the money to pay pal....
Yea kinda how i get into my bat problems lol

Dec 24, 2012
Chicago, IL
I won a 2012 Easton FP11SY10 30/20 Synergy Speed Fastpitch Softball Bat New In Wrapper for 43 bucks of ebay so that will now be her cold weather bat. Even though its a full composite for 43 bucks if it breaks so be it. From what I read it is basically 2012's fs2 version.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00