Anderson Rocketflex??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Actual scale weights for the curious:

The 2012/13 33" RTFP, new in the wrapper, weighs 26.71 oz. (2.71 oz over listed wt)

The 2013 33" RF, new in the wrapper, weighs 24.46 oz. (1.46 oz over listed wt)

Cheers.

I've got one ordered but thanks for the appetizer VW! How bout some dinner and dessert? Balance points? Relative end load and dry swing feel? and Peformance!!?

FYI The bat is not on the NCAA 3/11/13 update list as expected???

Jan 24, 2009
Did you just invite me to dinner GM? lol.

The RF felt just as endloaded as the RT to me. The balance point was approx one inch closer to the endcap on the RF. I would guess this is due to the composite knob being lighter. We'll have to wait for a performance report from Pizza Boy. Ha...Pizza Boy will bring you some dinner!

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Did you just invite me to dinner GM? lol.

The RF felt just as endloaded as the RT to me. The balance point was approx one inch closer to the endcap on the RF. I would guess this is due to the composite knob being lighter. We'll have to wait for a performance report from Pizza Boy. Ha...Pizza Boy will bring you some dinner!

I'm waiting for the door bell to ring with a $20 tip in hand......

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Communicated with a guy who knows a guy - the FP Rocketflex will be on the NCAA's next approved bat list update (circa 4/8/13) so the college girls will only have to wait just a lil longer!

Dec 4, 2010
My 13 yr old DD is about a week into using a 33" RF. Used a 32" CF5 last year and a 31" '07 RT before that. I was worried when it first came in that it was going to be too heavy (inch longer and very end loaded) but she is in love with this bat. She has a ton of confidence in her '07 RT and while she hit well with her CF5, the ball just never seemed to come off the bat with the pop of her RT. So far in the cages she is crushing it...cant wait for a couple scrimmages we have coming up to see her in action with it.

Jun 7, 2011
Central Iowa
We've been able to put it thru about 500 swings so far (I'm not sure club volleyball will ever end:D). Haven't had the opportunity to hit off any live pitching yet, but in tee-work and front toss, the RF has every bit as much pop as her RT. She even seems to have a few less mis-hits, which I guess may be attributed to its slightly lighter swing weight making it a bit easier to control. She's very happy with it. Assuming we don't have any durability issues with the new "flex-tech", I think the girls that liked their RTs (and could swing them) will love it. If your DD struggles with end-loads, may be better off looking at a Flex-Zilla, though I've yet to hear much about them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06