adding to roster in July Pony rules

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2008
Great memories. She certainly deserved that MVP. Remember the young SS who made a critical error to force us into the if game (my DD losing the movement on all her pitches after how many games was the main reason but the SS blamed herself I think) and then got the winning or key rbi in the if game. From the depths to the mountain top in two or three hours. I was so glad she got the opportunity for redemption in her eyes.

Jun 6, 2009
Great memories. She certainly deserved that MVP. Remember the young SS who made a critical error to force us into the if game (my DD losing the movement on all her pitches after how many games was the main reason but the SS blamed herself I think) and then got the winning or key rbi in the if game. From the depths to the mountain top in two or three hours. I was so glad she got the opportunity for redemption in her eyes.

Actually Mark, I had forgotten until reading your post but now that you mention it I do remember. IIRC, although Rachel may have lost some of her stuff, I think the SS did legitimately blow it. It was nice to see her make up for it with the big hit. Although our daughters went on to teams with greater stakes I think they will always look on that team with a special fondness. I know I do. If the members of the forum can take anything away from this , it is that if everybody pulls together, great things can happen and give the parents' and dd's great memories that last a lifetime.

May 12, 2008
You are right about the error but it wouldn't have mattered if Rachel had not lost her spin command. It was a thrill to see the very young SS get the chance to be the hero in the second game. And yes, I wouldn't trade for those memories.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrakesii