A complaint to the owner of this site

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008
I'm not sure where to post this but, hopefully it find's it's way to whomever is in charge. In the spirit of taking a break from complaining about illegal pitches, Jordy Bahl, dropballs that don't move, etc. Here's my issue for today:

Truly a "first world problem" and if this is the worst that happens to me all day, I'm living a charmed life but... I am soooooooo sick of the advertisements of this website going over the notifications!!! When I log into this site, I routinely have 10 or more "notifications". Then the pop up ad covers them and I can't get to them!!! UGGGGH. Why does the ad have to go there? What happened to the old days of "banner ads" at the top of the page??? Yes, there's a place to click to make it go away but then it comes right back up like a turd that won't flush. @sluggers DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!! lol

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
There is a topic on here from back in the day on this subject. I remember a link that I clicked on and all was good. I don't recall the thread but maybe someone else does.

Jul 19, 2021
Bill if you use a PC, do yourself a favor and install the link below. It will solve your problem here and make your experience better at many other websites as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812