A complaint to the owner of this site

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
my problem with the pop-up was that it wouldn’t close when I clicked where the “x” was. It would open up the ad.
Yes that seems to happen...
Actually noticing that this week

Oct 14, 2019
On a phone? I haven't seen a single Ad since I installed Adblocker Pro (or you can use Ublock Origin like @efastball suggested) almost a year ago. Did you install one of those?

I finally installed an adblocker. I could’ve lived with it if I could close the pop-up.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
On a phone? I haven't seen a single Ad since I installed Adblocker Pro (or you can use Ublock Origin like @efastball suggested) almost a year ago. Did you install one of those?
Phone is set up fine for me. This is the only website that has something that pops up interfering with reading or writing. I do get some ads on other websites but no interference like on this website.
did notice this week it became more spazzy.
that's my technical term LOL.

Hmmmmm
right now while I'm writing this it would have usually popped up two, three times but it has not...
Lol as if it knew I was talking about it ...
ad went and ran and hid. 🤪

Jun 8, 2016
Phone is set up fine for me. This is the only website that has something that pops up interfering with reading or writing. I do get some ads on other websites but no interference like on this website.
did notice this week it became more spazzy.
that's my technical term LOL.

Hmmmmm
right now while I'm writing this it would have usually popped up two, three times but it has not...
Lol as if it knew I was talking about it ...
ad went and ran and hid. 🤪
Takes a minute to install it and it is free 🤷🏽‍♂️

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Ad Blocker Plus works great. Also, you can use the Brave or DuckDuck Go browsers. They have ad blockers built right into them. I never see one ad on this page.

Oct 14, 2019
Websites strike back. Many sites won’t let you see content if you have Adblocker. Or you have to close a popup asking you to turn off your Adblocker. So a popup because you installed an app to block popups.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Websites strike back. Many sites won’t let you see content if you have Adblocker. Or you have to close a popup asking you to turn off your Adblocker. So a popup because you installed an app to block popups.
Yep. Many college athletic sites do exactly this.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13