12U Team Bat LXT vs. Mako

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
What's the going rate on an LXT right now? I know the Mako can be had for 279.00 shipped.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2011
DE
My DD is swinging the 32" LXT. It's very nice. the Distance is there with any bat out there. I like that it's true to weight. they can be had for $200. Can't go wrong with either but we're happy with our decision. She's swung almost everything out there.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Dealers can't advertise it because of Easton's policy. I'll PM you.

Every manufacturer has map policy until the bats are out for so long, then it drops and its a free for all.

Then all the scumbag "big" dealers that bought too much like usual so they can say they are "big time" dealers blow the market up so they can pay their bills.

Last edited:

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
Core, I understand your frustration with the big guys dumping on you. Your price fixing mfg.'s should buy back the dead stock when they open the flood gates for the big boys. some people think fair trade pricing shouldn't be allowed at all though.

Anyway, I just got a Mako (279.00), and a LXT (219.00) and the 31 -10 Mako weighs in at 22.0 oz. the LXT 32 -10 weighs in at 21.6 oz. The girls will test drive them tonight.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core, I understand your frustration with the big guys dumping on you. Your price fixing mfg.'s should buy back the dead stock when they open the flood gates for the big boys. some people think fair trade pricing shouldn't be allowed at all though.

Doing the map pricing for a certain amount of time is needed. How is the manufacturer going to make money if they cant guarantee for a certain period of time the prices will be set at so and so price. They wouldn't be able to sell their bats to retailers for the prices they charge. You can sell for whatever you want, you just can't advertise cheaper prices. Keeps the playing ground fair.

The only people that don't want map are the customers...haha

Last edited:

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
Doing the map pricing for a certain amount of time is needed. How is the manufacturer going to make money if they cant guarantee for a certain period of time the prices will be set at so and so price. They wouldn't be able to sell their bats to retailers for the prices they charge. You can sell for whatever you want, you just can't advertise cheaper prices. Keeps the playing ground fair.

The only people that don't want map are the customers...haha

Haha, true

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves