12U Team Bat LXT vs. Mako

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Huskerdu

With Purpose and Urgency
Sep 4, 2011
How on earth or where on earth did you find the Mako for less than $350? My DD uses the white and purple Stealth and hits that bat a ton. She says she isn't ready to take the Mako out of her bag yet. Something about the mental crossover to swinging something that looks like a fishing lure. Another kid on my team just bought one and she hits the crap out of the ball (was 3 in away from a grand slam this past weekend). I love the Mako but I am surgical with an old school ash fungo. :D

Oct 10, 2011
where

How on earth or where on earth did you find the Mako for less than $350? My DD uses the white and purple Stealth and hits that bat a ton. She says she isn't ready to take the Mako out of her bag yet. Something about the mental crossover to swinging something that looks like a fishing lure. Another kid on my team just bought one and she hits the crap out of the ball (was 3 in away from a grand slam this past weekend). I love the Mako but I am surgical with an old school ash fungo. :D
Cheap Bats and softballfans as well as several on ebay that say they are authorized dealers.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009

My dd's mako is my current fungo bat. That's all the use it gets. To each their own I guess.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gmc7283