11 Year Old DD - Latest BP Video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 1, 2011
We've been hitting 2-3 times a week for about a month now. She's taking a much better swing with her to the plate now. She played this last weekend and hammered the ball. I was out of town for business, but my sister said she hit 2 that they thought were gone when they left the bat. Thank God they weren't homeruns. I would've never lived that one down, or forgiven myself for that matter. In the middle of this video, you'll see 2 left handed swings. I've worked with several girls on her team that are lefties, and she said she just wanted to try it. She swung the bat 4 times, and the 2 that she made contact on are on this video. Let's just say it was a bit of a surprise. My favorite cuts on here are the ones that she drives into right field. She's getting stronger and stronger, and she just turned 11 in March.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8iwjG6QC8tGbkZaYkFWcUtTU00/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Josh

Aug 2, 2013
I haven't seen the whole video clip, you did a great job by adding the slow mo, the thing that jumped out to me was her head position.
Compare her to some of the model swings here. I would work on the position of her head. JMHO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA