The joys of "bucket time"....

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2013
RB - I already have brain damage. Sorry I joke about my disease....keeps me sane.

I love catching my kids. My oldest is close to 60 but from catching experience I have little problem. I have more problems throwing.

Oct 22, 2009
RB - I already have brain damage. Sorry I joke about my disease....keeps me sane.

I love catching my kids. My oldest is close to 60 but from catching experience I have little problem. I have more problems throwing.

When my DD first moved back to 43', (college) I didn't even notice, couldn't figure out why I kept bouncing the throw back onto her feet. Way too many years of muscle memory on that 40' throw.

Feb 22, 2013
I am repairing my catcher's glove for the second time this year as the laces have broke again and it's only March.

May 24, 2013
California
First pitching lesion for DD last summer, I was like "why do I need to catch, dang it I'm paying for this" but I sat my fat butt down on the bucket and I have not missed a pitching lesson nor a practice session with DD. I wouldn't trade all the sweat, tears, bruises, cuts, jammed fingers, DD melt downs etc...for anything!
Worst part of pitching was when DD took 6 weeks off winter break/layoff. Went though some serious withdrawals.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan