Heads up ! Heads up! It's Friday check in time!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Ok your turn! Also don't forget to "thank" if you still like these awesome threads. Don't be shy either I take friend request all day!

Even though DD is currently on her annual softball "break" for a few weeks, I still enjoy reading these threads. A few weeks ago, one of these threads led to me meeting another regular poster here. Very cool placing a face with a name, and his DD is a very good player!!!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
DD Laura's 16u team will be down at East Coast College Showcase in Va.Beach. Sat &Sun. First Showcase ever for us.
What timing...Thanks. As is your DD...

Jul 23, 2014
DD has her last Fall tourney this weekend, pool play starts tonight. I'm excited for this weekend because DD has been swinging great this week and her confidence is as high as it has ever been. I'm hoping she carries it on to the field. Only 1 football game for the boys so I should be able to get to everything.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Practice Saturday, Two games Sunday in the Travel League. Some good competition this week.

Slappers

Don't like labels
Sep 13, 2013
Dumfries, VA
We are in a USSSA Cancer Awareness tournament in VA. DD will play against several girls that go to her school. I always think it's weird when you travel and end up playing someone from your home town.

I'll be there too. Don't remember what age bracket you guys are in but we are in the 18's. Two different HS Homecomings too. Could be rough, missing some bats. Makes the lineups easier with only 9 though..

Oct 10, 2013
My dd finally is back to school (last 2 weeks) from her concussion during labor day weekend. No softball still....just making up homework. Fun times....starting to do some physical therapy, balancing etc. We still like to read your updates...good luck this weekend to all.

Apr 11, 2012
DD has her last Fall tourney this weekend, pool play starts tonight. I'm excited for this weekend because DD has been swinging great this week and her confidence is as high as it has ever been. I'm hoping she carries it on to the field. Only 1 football game for the boys so I should be able to get to everything.

in the USSSA Showcase Event in OPKS....? in any case good luck.....
MSP Fall Showcase - Home

if we lose in the MO State Quarter Finals on Saturday....we will be going back to TB and playing on Sunday in a ASA one day 18A/18GOLD tournament....

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2011
Central Iowa
in the USSSA Showcase Event in OPKS....? in any case good luck.....
MSP Fall Showcase - Home

if we lose in the MO State Quarter Finals on Saturday....we will be going back to TB and playing on Sunday in a ASA one day 18A/18GOLD tournament....

We'll be making the trip south this weekend. Looks like they have us (14's) playing at Mid-American, nice facility. Haven't seen a lot of these teams since last spring, so it should be a lot of fun. MSP always puts on a nice event. Going down early so I can get my OK Joe's fix out of the way:cool:

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Usual weekend routine for us...
Saturday - Team practice
Sunday - Two games (back-to-back), defending a 9-0-1 record.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi