Zooming for a Friday Check in 6/10/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
If you run across WA teams, root for our girls as you walk by, would you? I have friends on both teams. I'm usually a loud mouth and I'm sitting this one out. I'm sure they miss me already! ��

And tell your DD she's gonna be awesome! Confidence!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I have to sit this one out as well, but by all means best of luck to the WA teams, especially if they aren't in the 18U division! :)

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
First tourney - PGF qualifier in Indiana. Or Illinois. One of those states.

Forgot to mention - DD will be making her catching debut on Saturday. A bit nervous for her but she will only catch during pool play.

I'm sure she'll do fine. DD's catchers words of wisdom... "Introduce yourself to the plate umpire( shake his/her hand) don't frame the obvious balls, aim then throw, be a wall. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!!"

NSC Showcase in KC this weekend. DH taking DD today while I'm slaving away in the AC. I plan on driving him crazy asking for updates. :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Today is our last day in HHI. Have to get back tonight so DD can take the ACT Saturday morning, then we are headed to a tournament to catch up with her team.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
We have a fairly local 4GG tournament starting tonight. 16 teams, but some very solid and talented players. Most of the games we've played so far this year have been at tournaments a little ways away, so it will be good to be close to home & see how we stack up against some of the best teams in our area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414