Heads up ! Heads up! It's Friday check in time!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
field

Slappers, we are 18U also and this is DD'S first tournament with this team. We've been rained out this fall. We have to use some girls on the 16u team to have enough this weekend.

We should be ok as long as no one gets hurt. I'm gonna have 4 missing. Got an email from the TD saying the games on field 2 are gonna be on field 3. That's typically a LL field I think. That only matters if you're playing B though and in pool A. Not sure about the Other fields if you're playing with the A teams.
We're "A" .... do you know if they have regulation fences? I don't know why we are almost always playing on slow pitch fields.

Jul 23, 2014
Midwest
My 10u and my 12u are both playing this weekend at the same tournament. Again I find myself wishing I could be two places at once. On the bright side, this is the first weekend in 2 years where both of their teams have been in same FP complex.

Downside? These games will unfortunatly probably be their last games til the spring.

Apr 7, 2012
We are 10u Xplozion out of WI and we are playing in our first tournament of the year in beloit and probably last until spring unless we find one in a dome.. it will be a good learning experience to see what we need to work on this winter and hopefully we come out with a few wins.. i know the girls are all excited.. thanks guys!!

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
We are 10u Xplozion out of WI and we are playing in our first tournament of the year in beloit and probably last until spring unless we find one in a dome.. it will be a good learning experience to see what we need to work on this winter and hopefully we come out with a few wins.. i know the girls are all excited.. thanks guys!!

That tournament is a little later in the year than it was in the past.

DD #1 played in that tournament a couple of years ago, in her first and last 16U tournament. Rained the whole time. I hope your DD has better luck. Xplozion is said to be a good organization.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
All seasons over.

DS had his last fall college rowing regatta last Sunday.
DD #1 and #2 aren't playing any fall sports.
DD #3 finished her 12U rec ball season last Saturday, and was called up to play in a 14U rec ball DH Sunday. End of the season.
DD #3 played her last rec league volleyball game yesterday. End of season.

DD's #1 and #2 are off watching their HS play its last football game of the season. Kickoff should be within a few minutes.

Then, it's time for the long Winter hibernation in Wisconsin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877