Fireworks BOOM! Its Friday Check in 7/1/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2013
Sayville
I was at the Bluechip 4th of July Explosion College Showcase from Thursday to Saturday. A college came to watch one of our players that they were interested in. After the game they emailed her less than an hour later telling her she played great and that they would definitely be in touch with her regarding her future playing for them!!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Ok well I'm still here in Colorado and warriorangela and I have had a great time here in Colorado. Got a great chance to meet up with tatonka from this DFP. Always love when you get to meet fellow DFP'rs . This was no exception. Bruce aka tatonka ma family was awesome. His wife made some awesome pizza from scratch called it Di Gornio Haaa! Doesn't matter. It was awesome to sit and relax at tatonka house and see the beautiful view he has. I saw a deer walking along as we were have a couple of cold ones. Warriorangela and his daughters with a friend played some laser tag and then got to practice playing softball.

This is again why I put my daughter into sports. The friends you make and meet can be memorable for sure. I can go on and on about how much fun my daughter had playing with Tatonkas daughters. But it would be a two page thread for sure. Bruce thank you again for the hospitality my friend. Your family is awesome!

Warriorangela and her new Colorado friends!

Ok let's get this show on the road. CHECK IN THIS HOUSE!!! Make this thread boom like 4th of July!

Mike, it was great to meet you and Angela in person! I'm pretty sure the girls all had a great time goofing around (both with softball and laser tag). Kinda funny side story...I'm watching my twins warm up before a game late yesterday against a tough Firecrackers team (which they ran the battery in and K took the win pitching awesome! Just a little brag moment) and I see K working on something different with her motion. I go over and ask what the heck are you doing? She says this is how WarriorAngela throws her DropCurve so I'm trying it. Haha!! Hope you guys enjoyed the stay in CO and had fun in spite of the rain. Drive safe and have good trip home...hope to see you again!

Overall the girls had a decent week, some highs, some lows but finished out yesterday with some gritty performances. Now it's a week and a half of practice before heading to TX for 2 full weeks of Nationals at 16's and 14's before travel season ends and the High School season kicks off here in CO.

Enjoy the 4th everyone...Happy Birthday America!!

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Back from CO. Played above .500 but were cut short by one of the multi-state mega orgs with a 23 player roster that was full of replacement players. I know it happens but when their uniforms don't match and they have tape on the jerseys to change the number it seems like they don't even care that you know that is not the team they say it is.

On a positive note, Boo was 13 for 21, at the IDT in Boulder and another school has asked her to come and play.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Mike, it was great to meet you and Angela in person! I'm pretty sure the girls all had a great time goofing around (both with softball and laser tag). Kinda funny side story...I'm watching my twins warm up before a game late yesterday against a tough Firecrackers team (which they ran the battery in and K took the win pitching awesome! Just a little brag moment) and I see K working on something different with her motion. I go over and ask what the heck are you doing? She says this is how WarriorAngela throws her DropCurve so I'm trying it. Haha!! Hope you guys enjoyed the stay in CO and had fun in spite of the rain. Drive safe and have good trip home...hope to see you again!

Overall the girls had a decent week, some highs, some lows but finished out yesterday with some gritty performances. Now it's a week and a half of practice before heading to TX for 2 full weeks of Nationals at 16's and 14's before travel season ends and the High School season kicks off here in CO.

Enjoy the 4th everyone...Happy Birthday America!!

That cool. I'm still amazed how your wife calls the girls for dinner! Lol.

Post the pic of me and you! Lol

Oct 1, 2014
USA
WarriorMike.jpg

WarriorMike hanging out at Tatonka Pines Ranch in the foothills of CO getting used to our thin air!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad