Who's is your daddy on Friday check in 6/17/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 3, 2014
Inland Empire
DD#1 has a 3 day qualifier for State, even through they've qualified to go, now it's just playing for seating and which weekend they'll play at states. Have family coming into town for the weekend to root her on. DD#2, nothing going on, so I can finally focus on one team & not pulling my hair out trying to watch both!

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
TCS State Nationals. DH has softball duty this weekend, and they are already driving up there now. I am at home with the boys, so I will have to be creative on keeping them entertained (chores first, fun after :) ); Unfortunately, the youngest DS has a bad swimmers ear infection so no swimming for a week...and it's going to be hot!

Praying for DD and her team...they only have two pitchers (including her), and they have to play 4 games tomorrow alone (might be 3 if they seed first place). Told DH to pack plenty of ice packs and aleve/ibuprofen.

Jan 22, 2011
Going to take a long lunch and watch DD's friend play in NorCal A Metros. DD is playing in a tourney this weekend. Team has 8AM, 1PM, 6:30PM games Saturday. Yuck.

Dec 1, 2015
Southern IL
usssa southern Ill state this weekend. Double elimination so we should be able to get some games in this weekend. Should be another hot one this weekend. Heat got to DD last week even with all of the water. Catching 3.5 out of 5 kicked her butt.

May 22, 2015
Illinois
Not much going on this weekend. The plan tomorrow is to take the kids to the ball field for an hour or two and clean the garage out. We might take the camper to DD's tournament next weekend since it's an hour and a half away, so need to get that ready to go. I need to mow the yard since it will probably be a while before I get time to do it again.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD2 off. DD1 and DW leave for Arkansas so DD1 works her college camp. Then they go to NJ for tourney and then they go to Boulder for IDT. DD2 and I will meet them in CO.

Sep 4, 2015
Georgia
ASA B state tournament. Hoping it's not as hot as last weekend. Last tournament before world series in Florida. Looking forward to beer, beach and softball!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad