Who's is your daddy on Friday check in 6/17/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Last tournament before World Series.

This is the latest in the season I have had the 'ugh, grind/not really motivated' feeling, so that is good for the season as I will be up for worlds.

But not good for this weekend.

Good news is that it is a noon start so I get to sleep in... Bad news is that it is probably going to rain at some point.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
ASA/USA qualifier this weekend. We went 1-1 in pool play and won our first bracket game today. We play again tomorrow afternoon at 2. The girls are finally hitting their stride so I guess we'll see how it goes.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I got to see my little sister play two games today. My mom, dad and brother sat on the lawn along the third baseline with soda, chips and pizza. Baby sister went 3 for 4 with a single, double and an inside the park homerun. She stole a base and drew a walk. She batted in 4 runs and threw a runner out. She also committed two throwing errors in game one which went 9 innings and won 13-11. In game 2, she went 4 of 5 with a single, two doubles and a homerun. She struck out once and hit a deep sac fly that scored one. She batted in 6 runs. No errors in this game that ended with them winning 18-2 in 5 innings. I'm very proud of my baby sister. She played very well today.

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
Played travel league game tonight and won 10-3...that's 17 "W's" in a row!

DD2 playing up at 14U this weekend for a friend of mine's team who got hit with the injury bug. She gets the start in the circle of game 1 of pool play tomorrow at 8AM.

Happy Father's day!

CP

Sep 6, 2015
DD is playing in the Valley Invitational in HIllsboro,Or. Big NW exposure tournament. 48,14U teams, 220 teams total,lots of great competition. She had the college exposure camp today and she played in the all star game tonight. Having a lot of fun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00