Can someone explain the SnF and 45 degree SnF drills?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I didn't post because of one of the example hitters that was used. My reason of bringing up the article was to point out that lately others are seem to be making money off this site and others. Seems some are passing others information off as theirs. That is all.

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
I didn't post because of one of the example hitters that was used. My reason of bringing up the srticle was to point out that lately others are seem to be making money off this site and others. Seems some are passing others information off as theirs. That is all.

Valid point.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
The 45-degree drill is one of my favorite drills.

2ijhxud.gif

I apologize fiveframe, I was commenting on the snf, I use a version of the 45 drill, just in the open stance, not the 45.
and, I will try it, like I try everything, I am a hitter.

This, I tried, and I do not like, and will not use.

me1.gif

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Mann,
me1.gif

This is maybe a better example of SNF. Maybe there could have been alittle better stretch in the beginning but, there is some good fire. What I did was look at all the SNF examples and started from the feet on up. I have found a good SNF position. If you want to care or want more info PM. I modified abit.

Oct 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Did Ted Williams do this drill? Barry Bonds? Cabrera? Hamilton? Fielder? Manny?

Decades of MLB, please if they use this drill in MLB I will start using it.
Does TEWKS use it?

where did this drill originate?
The first I ever saw this drill is HI.

BrndnStretchnFireFront.gif

this is how far I have come, and how stubborn I can be.
you see, I TRIED IT, and I have come to realize that this drill, the SNF 45, is one of the best drills that exist, to teach resistance.

I can put a brand new girl, at the plate, in this stance, and use this drill to hit LIVE in a game.

Thank you members of DFP

trying out 45 SNF no hand set . two feet not one

mannsbagdrilltoextension-M.gif

mann : Photo Keywords : mannsbagdrilltoextension*
mannsbagdrilltoextension

trying to create more tension. Two feet not one

satswingwhamgif-S.gif

Last edited:

SWING KING

Banned
May 19, 2015
I hope doesn't cause a problem?
sf3.gif

sf2.gif

sf1.gif

im not getting this ...Is this a good drill and do we like what the two above are doing?

Sorry I hope I can get a little better at understanding what people mean by posting the gifs. Im wondering if this a good example with the two kids above?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texas Red