Zepp Swing Analyzer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 18, 2014
Every time I launch the app, I go under pro players and request the add fastpitch softball players. Maybe if we flood them with requests they will add more.

Apr 8, 2013
Doubt you will see any current NCAA players. But they could probably get some USA or NPF girls without too much trouble. It's not like these girls have dozens of companies lining up to throw endorsement deals at them. Ricketts, Shipman, Watley would be great. Wouldn't mind a slapper though not quite sure how useful the Zepp would be for slap analysis...

Last edited by a moderator:

ArkFastpitch

Dont' I know you?
Sep 20, 2013
Doubt you will see any current NCAA players. But they could probably get some USA or NPF girls without too much trouble. It's not like these girls have dozens of companies lining up to throw endorsement deals at them. Ricketts, Shipman, Watley would be great. Wouldn't mind a slapper though not quite sure how useful the Zepp would be for slap analysis...

True...Natasha Watley would be an awesome swing to model... Surely Zepp could have found a better swing model than Finch though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 10, 2011
hand speed

I'm still trying to figure this thing out but am much closer thanks to Coach James. I'm curious though what I need to help DD with when everything looks good but hand speed is below the goal?

Oct 10, 2011
hand speed

I'm still trying to figure this thing out but am much closer thanks to Coach James. I'm curious though what I need to help DD with when everything looks good but hand speed is below the goal?

What is your DD's current hand speed and what goal have you set for her?
The goals are set to 27 max hand speed and 65 swing speed at impact.
Her bat speed is generally mid 60's to low 70s and hand speed low to
mid 20s.
I took the image off because it had her full name and photo...
The numbers were:
Bat speed 69. Hand speed 22. Time to impact .138 vertical angle 36 bat angle 5

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
The goals are set to 27 max hand speed and 65 swing speed at impact.
Her bat speed is generally mid 60's to low 70s and hand speed low to
mid 20s.
I took the image off because it had her full name and photo...
The numbers were:
Bat speed 69. Hand speed 22. Time to impact .138 vertical angle 36 bat angle 5

Here's a hitter with a "hand speed max" of 27mph. Doesn't seem to equate with a "bat speed impact" goal of 65mph.

15yj70o.jpg