Your top 3 gloves for MI

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
I need to sneak into the OU women's locker room and take a peak at what size/model glove Grace Lyon's is using..Of course @OsDad said he spends all his money on gloves so I would probably have to rot in jail if I got caught doing that too (my DW would likely be glad to get rid of me for a few days so she isn't an option)

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
I need to sneak into the OU women's locker room and take a peak at what size/model glove Grace Lyon's is using..Of course @OsDad said he spends all his money on gloves so I would probably have to rot in jail if I got caught doing that too (my DW would likely be glad to get rid of me for a few days so she isn't an option)

Call Ty and ask him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
Just don’t get into the mindset that a glove lasts forever, or even 3 years. Expect to buy another one when she moves up in ball size.
Yeah I'll be getting her one soon and it will be quality for sure but tbh I am not much of a equipment makes a huge difference sort of guy..(don't hate me :) ) There are MLB MI who have pancakes for gloves...

Dec 26, 2017
Oklahoma
To bail me out or to ask the crazy whistler to ask Patti what Grace is using?

I’m sure depending on who you ask (Ty!), Ty is practically family by now

One thing no one has mentioned- Wilson makes a special “Pedroia fit” in some of their gloves. I don’t know a ton about them but it would be closer to a fit that she’d probably like without being an actual “youth” glove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 11, 2015
The professional series is actually $10 cheaper. Its possible its the same glove just different colors and rebranded as "professional" . Both are 3 finger.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
DD has the 11.5” pattern, she also has a Rawlings liberty advanced 12””
In my opinion and ultimately her opinion the vela is a much better glove
I’d absolutely take an All-Star over a Liberty Advanced, now if we’re talking a true HOH, the Rawlings everyday!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Took my crew shopping at Broadway at the Beach, hot and muggy as all get out!

Looked at my GPS and we were only 7 miles to the outlet, I didn’t ask......I told them we were going there to let Anna look at and try on that 206-6JTB. She “liked” it but politely declined me buying it, said she would wait for the Don Morton Pro1000 :rolleyes::rolleyes:

There was probably 10 of them there, I picked out 4 or 5 that had VERY snug hand stalls! The wrist would more than likely need to be re-laced to the tightest setting, and these are small 12” gloves, so pattar, your DD could use one of these right away. In fact after going back today, I definitely recommend one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krugersoftball