You Know Your Daughter Plays Fastpitch if . . .

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
When your pitching DD gets a hand injury at school and you immediately ask if its her right or left hand.

My catcher DD has made a habit of hurting her left hand on the playground. In that vein...

...You seriously consider prohibiting your DD from playing ANYTHING at school during softball season.

Apr 1, 2010
*When the softball gear takes up so much room in the back of the SUV that you have to put the groceries in the backseat.
*When you leave DFP up in your web browser constantly because you surf it so much.
*When your dd shows up in a swimsuit at a pool party and everyone notices her tan lines left by her uniform.
*When your dd wears her uniform for career day at school.
*When her softball picture is the one she uses for her "All about me" poster at school.

...and it's also hard to find room for groceries in the backseat, because that's where I've put all the sleeping bags, blankets, baseball caps, jackets, spare shoes and clothing, handwarmer packets, coolers, etc. that there's no room for in the back.

When you finally give up on finding time to sell on eBay and go to Play it Again Sports to get rid of some of the bats cluttering up the place, and as they're deciding which bats to take, you realize that they don't really have a clue. They automatically turn down anything that is metal (including an Anderson Techzilla--Dude, that's not just an ordinary $35 metal Walmart bat) and a Combat Lisa Fernandez -12 composite that happened to be painted silver and blue (I'm guessing the silver color made him think it was metal. Oooo, shiny!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan