You Know Your Daughter Plays Fastpitch if . . .

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 19, 2013
I love these. They are making me smile and nod on almost every one even though we are only a few years in. How about you are thinking of moving so you can have a basement big enough for an indoor pitching lane.

Feb 15, 2011
FL
You have planned all your family vacations since she was 8 around the farthest tournament to help keep the odometer under 300,000!

Jan 25, 2011
When your idea of a fine restaurant sells a hotdog with all the fixing and a walking taco to go with it.

Dec 11, 2010
Sadly I submit the following:

Someone asks you how old your daughters are and you say "I got a '02 and a '97".

You no longer own clothes that don't have a team name on them.

You know Easton bats by their model numbers even if your kid never swung one and you can tell the vintage of a Rocketech by the color.

You look at the softballs Dicks Sporting goods sells and you know your kids would hate them because they would be "too mushy" in a few weeks.

You know what OPS and ROE mean.

You know that just because your kid put the ball in play 6 times out of 10 plate appearances does not mean she hit .600.

You have skeptical views and make unusual criticisms of many lawn chairs.

You have developed a preference for 7 gallon buckets over the commonly found but obviously inferior 5 gallon bucket.

Last edited:

iFastpitch

All Out, All Day
Apr 28, 2014
The Diamonds
Optic yellow is now your favorite color, and you think that red seam pinstriping should go with everything.
You don't need a GPS to give directions to every softball field within a 75 mile radius.
Your dining room table is littered with old tourney and pool play brackets.
Sunflower seeds are your snack of choice and only one brand will do.
Your computer hard drive and phone are filled with movies of each at bat to analyze swing mechanics.
MOI means so much more to you now than it did while actually taking Physics.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2013
You tell someone on Monday you watched your DD play 6 games that weekend. They say "That must of sucked" and your only thought is "You're right, we should have won that semi game"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez