WV or Ontario Canada?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Having played against and spoken with coaches of teams in Ontario, you are more likely to find a number of competitive teams in West Virginia.

Dec 27, 2011
I have played many a tourney with Kevin Daniels in WV. His website is bandtsports.net. He puts on pretty big tourneys with great turnout. He's a pretty good guy also...very easy to deal with. Good Luck this year.

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada

FastpitchFan

Softball fan
Feb 28, 2008
Montreal, Canada
PA : They're still listed that way but Softball Canada has officially adopted last year the following designation: U12, U14, U16, etc.

It was used in baseball, softball and some other sports but now they are lining themselves up more with soccer and US labeling.

Marc

sru

Jun 20, 2008
Only in Canada would they use ice hockey divisions to describe softball age groups!!

Mite and squirt have nothing to do with hockey in my part of Canada, PA!

As Iive in Ontario, I agree with Marc, those are the top three organizations in the province. All had teams get to the provincial or national championships last year. Guelph, Brantford and Brampton are about 1 hrs drive from Niagara Falls. Another option is Quebec, there is a strong organization there (my DD has played against them in the 14U Nationals last year), and its a great place to visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish