Nassau County NY, Hello from future Hustle Fast Pitch

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 10, 2023
Hi my DD aged out of her last team a month ago. she is moving on from Softball. I developed quite a passion for this, especially the younger age groups.will be a non-parent team owner/manager for an organization looking to play 12 and 10U only. i do not want to put the pressure on the kids, even the real good ones that the teams the organizations that feed into showcase teams put on them at a time they should still be having fun and just learning. i think what i want to do will even help these teams also later on looking into getting my 501c designation too. looking to start next July... taking a year to get everything set and learn the ropes regarding permits and such, well, we have a good amount of teams here, but my goal is quite specific to really help out the younger kids, their parents and even the older showcase level teams not affiliated with us that these kids may deal with later. anyone know anybody who is a ahead planner and we will be looking for other non-parent coaches with either coaching or playing experience who may be willing to join up and assist in getting things ready (would not interfere with current year committed coaches). Well, hi everyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles