Wrists? Bat drag? Understanding a high end swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2015
Another reading comprehension issue. You wrote the following ....

Ok. Here.
2 parts: reading and comprehension

Part 1: Reading
1. You stated a problem in this thread.
2. The problem that you stated has nothing to do with bat drag

Part 2: Comprehension

So, that means.......you stated a problem that you have and it doesn't have anything to do with bat drag.

It might not even be an actual problem. You could've just been lying about it. Nonetheless, you said it. I responded to what you said. You don't know how to go through the context clues to figure that out? Resorting to claiming that I'm lying? Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Please continue documenting your cycle.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Ok. Here.
2 parts: reading and comprehension

Part 1: Reading
1. You stated a problem in this thread.
2. The problem that you stated has nothing to do with bat drag

Part 2: Comprehension

So, that means.......you stated a problem that you have and it doesn't have anything to do with bat drag.

It might not even be an actual problem. You could've just been lying about it. Nonetheless, you said it. I responded to what you said. You don't know how to go through the context clues to figure that out? Resorting to claiming that I'm lying? Deflect. Deflect. Deflect. Please continue documenting your cycle.

The tangled web you weave when you lie.

You wrote the following.

The problem YOU stated you have had nothing to do with bat drag. Perhaps you should see what you posted.

Where did I state that I have had nothing to do with bat drag?

You won't be able to find that ... because I never stated that I had nothing to do with bat drag.

Aug 26, 2015
The tangled web you weave when you lie.

You wrote the following.

Where did I state that I have had nothing to do with bat drag?

You won't be able to find that ... because I never stated that I had nothing to do with bat drag.

Thank you for clarifying FFS. Your comprehension is much worse than I gave you credit for. My apologies. I shouldn't have assumed. It's quite hypocritical of me to do so seeing as I preach to never assume all the time.

Allow me to rewrite this statement in a clearer pattern for you.

YOU stated you have a problem in this thread. That problem has nothing to do with bat drag.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Thank you for clarifying FFS. Your comprehension is much worse than I gave you credit for. My apologies. I shouldn't have assumed. It's quite hypocritical of me to do so seeing as I preach to never assume all the time.

Allow me to rewrite this statement in a clearer pattern for you.

YOU stated you have a problem in this thread. That problem has nothing to do with bat drag.

That's better Dado. Technical writing may not be your specialty. Much better this time around.

Now let me repeat. I have no interest in your help. Not sure why that is difficult for you to comprehend.

By the way … today is a holiday. I have plenty of spare time. It has been amusing to watch you pollute a thread that could have helped you with a major issue your daughter has in her swing. Odd thing to do. You seem to be having fun with it though.

Aug 26, 2015
That's better Dado. Technical writing may not be your specialty. Much better this time around.

Now let me repeat. I have no interest in your help. Not sure why that is difficult for you to comprehend.

By the way … today is a holiday. I have plenty of spare time. It has been amusing to watch you pollute a thread that could have helped you with a major issue your daughter has in her swing. Odd thing to do. You seem to be having fun with it though.

Nothing incorrect in that statement.

There's a difference between the following statements:
1. The problem YOU stated you have had nothing to do with bat drag. Perhaps you should see what you posted.
2. The problem is YOU stated you have had nothing to do with bat drag. Perhaps you should see what you posted.

That's a basic reading comprehension issue on your part that has nothing to do with technical writing. Furthermore, I didn't pollute this thread. I documented your inability to simply state what you JUST stated (I have no interest in your help.) in response to my clear and sincere response to YOUR stated problem. It appears you have nothing else to contribute to my post, so I think the documentation of your communication cycle is completed. Unless you have more to add of course...

FFS being FFS

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Nothing incorrect in that statement.

There's a difference between the following statements:
1. The problem YOU stated you have had nothing to do with bat drag. Perhaps you should see what you posted.
2. The problem is YOU stated you have had nothing to do with bat drag. Perhaps you should see what you posted.

That's a basic reading comprehension issue on your part that has nothing to do with technical writing. Furthermore, I didn't pollute this thread. I documented your inability to simply state what you JUST stated (I have no interest in your help.) in response to my clear and sincere response to YOUR stated problem. It appears you have nothing else to contribute to my post, so I think the documentation of your communication cycle is completed. Unless you have more to add of course...

FFS being FFS

I thought I made it clear to you that I had no interest in your help.

What you have documented is that you pollute threads.

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, you seem to have a difficult time with comprehension. If that is important to you then keep working on it.

You didn't "simply" state you weren't interested in my help FFS. You took 9 pages for you to get to that simple statement. The last sentence of my original post quite is the following:

For the sake of the community for which you are a part of, and the valuable concepts you possess, can you admit you are 1 of the 2 (to yourself, not on here) and take steps to correct it?

You took 9 pages to answer that question, which was the entire point. Even though I wrote that (use your context clues if you don't know what that refers to) multiple times throughout the process, you either did not read it or you couldn't comprehend it. Instead, you bring up things that have nothing to do with my post directly to you.

My comprehension is pretty stellar. As a general rule, I strive to not assume. I do attempt to gather facts and make an informed decision, however. It was the gathering of facts (YOUR problem....according to you) that led me to make an informed decision. You either really wanted help or you wanted to be narcissistic. My assumption, although I didn't rely on it, was spot on. Pages 6 through 15 (and more if you decide to continue the charade) document that process as I continued to stay on topic.....my post to you and your inability to read basic sentences and respond to them IN context. Amidst it, you accused me of being emotional, frustrated, incapable of technical writing, and lying about you. None of which are true. Additionally, you attempted to shift the focal point instead of staying on topic. They (again, use your context clues if you don't know what they are) are all a culmination of your inability to read a basic post and simply say "I don't want your help". See, if you had actually read and comprehended what I wrote, you'd know that my extension of help ended on post 57 where I specifically told you I would shift my focus on the DFP community. Thus, the documentation of your narcissism began. So, again, thank you for your cooperation in documenting your own narcissism and reading and/or comprehension problems. It's deeply appreciated.

By the way, you said this:
I have plenty of spare time.

But the point of my post was this:
When I have time I can describe the issue and solutions again .... But that time is not now. I'm way too busy at the moment. Those that are interested can perform a search ... It's been discussed.

So, was this just a single instance of misspeaking or were you in fact lying? People can use help to solve problems that you claim to have the answers to. Perhaps you do. Perhaps not. The bottom line, though, is you decided to do 9 pages of this.....instead of helping NV and all others who are plagued with bat drag.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild