Wrists? Bat drag? Understanding a high end swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2015
Despite your claim here Dado, your posts have been fairly dry on hitting information.

I do find your behavior interesting.

Sad, but interesting. You are the one that acknowledges the need for help. To your credit … you did find an appropriate message board with a thread title that was appropriate for what you needed help with.

Perhaps you found the nugget you were looking for and then decided to torpedo the thread. Hard to tell with those that have ID. That’s what makes your behavior so interesting.

By the way, you are the one that is deflecting. Not uncommon for certain personalities to transpose their issue onto others.

Continue deflecting. I'm not taking the bait. Direct communication from me that was clear about your stated problem. Deflecting from that and attempts to move the conversation elsewhere from you. Also, please not that you have just changed your story from being bored to being interested. Funny how you find the time in all your busyness to attempt to lecture me about:

How a forum works
How you think I have an identity problem
How you think I don't have the time or passion (presumptuous) to learn what I need to in order to help my DD with whatever she is attempting to do in softball
How you are bored with this topic
How you are interested suddenly
How you don't have the time to read through my post
How you added a snippet out of context from the post you didn't have time to read

Yet, in all that time, you still haven't had the ability to read a basic clear post and respond to it. Instead, you just react. So, let's see? I don't have an identity problem. I don't have multiple personalities. I'm not emotional about this. I am engaging you directly about the original topic and refuse to get derailed in side conversations. I've been interested this whole time and it hasn't taken 1 thing from my enjoyment of this day. So, do you have any other deflection ideas or will you go ahead and either:

1) chalk it up to a guy who is just so "lost" that you can't help and stop
2) acknowledge that you actually read the post you claim you didn't and address it directly without attempts to carry the conversation somewhere other than where it is
3) continue the charade and further document your cycles.... AKA FFS being FFS

What say you?

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Continue deflecting. I'm not taking the bait. Direct communication from me that was clear about your stated problem. Deflecting from that and attempts to move the conversation elsewhere from you. Also, please not that you have just changed your story from being bored to being interested. Funny how you find the time in all your busyness to attempt to lecture me about:

How a forum works
How you think I have an identity problem
How you think I don't have the time or passion (presumptuous) to learn what I need to in order to help my DD with whatever she is attempting to do in softball
How you are bored with this topic
How you are interested suddenly
How you don't have the time to read through my post
How you added a snippet out of context from the post you didn't have time to read

Yet, in all that time, you still haven't had the ability to read a basic clear post and respond to it. Instead, you just react. So, let's see? I don't have an identity problem. I don't have multiple personalities. I'm not emotional about this. I am engaging you directly about the original topic and refuse to get derailed in side conversations. I've been interested this whole time and it hasn't taken 1 thing from my enjoyment of this day. So, do you have any other deflection ideas or will you go ahead and either:

1) chalk it up to a guy who is just so "lost" that you can't help and stop
2) acknowledge that you actually read the post you claim you didn't and address it directly without attempts to carry the conversation somewhere other than where it is
3) continue the charade and further document your cycles.... AKA FFS being FFS

What say you?

Deflecting??? A discussion on ‘bat drag’ in a thread titled "Wrists? Bat drag? Understanding a high end swing" on a message board titled "Softball Hitting Technical", can only be considered a deflection by someone with a warped mind.

Taking the bait? You are the one seeking help with a bat drag issue. Asking what you have worked on and what has helped should not, in any way, be thought of as ‘bait’. Further evidence of someone with a warped mind.

As I skim your post I again see a void of hitting content.

You seem to wish to deflect from the topic of the thread. What is interesting is that it is a topic where your daughter needs help. It is interesting how folks with ID tend to operate.

Not sure how this gets what you are after. It certainly has done nothing for me to change my typical routine.

Aug 26, 2015
Deflecting??? A discussion on ‘bat drag’ in a thread titled "Wrists? Bat drag? Understanding a high end swing" on a message board titled "Softball Hitting Technical", can only be considered a deflection by someone with a warped mind.

The problem YOU stated you have had nothing to do with bat drag. Perhaps you should see what you posted.

Taking the bait? You are the one seeking help with a bat drag issue. Asking what you have worked on and what has helped should not, in any way, be thought of as ‘bait’. Further evidence of someone with a warped mind.

I didn't mention anything in THIS thread about my dd having a bat drag issue. I offered help to YOUR stated problem. That is deflecting from the original context of the conversation (YOUR problem).

You seem to wish to deflect from the topic of the thread. What is interesting is that it is a topic where your daughter needs help. It is interesting how folks with ID tend to operate.

Not sure how this gets what you are after. It certainly has done nothing for me to change my typical routine.

Your inability to read and understand is further documented here. I haven't deflected from MY post at all, which is directly to YOU about the problem YOU stated that you have. Please continue to document the cycle and thanks for your cooperation. Your narcissism is in full bloom.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
I didn't mention anything in THIS thread about my dd having a bat drag issue. I offered help to YOUR stated problem. That is deflecting from the original context of the conversation (YOUR problem).

There's a piece to your confusion right there.

I'm not interested in your help.

I thought I made that clear. Why would I read the details of something I'm not interested in? That would be a complete waste of time.

Aug 26, 2015
Point me to the post in which I stated that I have had nothing to do with bat drag.

That claim isn't even consistent with your PM.

I wish you well with the identity disorder. Seems to have you a bit confused.

Actually, it's pretty hypocritical that you would ask me to do the work for you. Go back to my post....the only one that is the focal point of my conversation. Read what you wrote before that. Do the work....or not. Your choice. Everything is documented here for all to read regardless. Here's a little hint, though. My post states what YOU said your problem was.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Your inability to read and understand is further documented here. I haven't deflected from MY post at all, which is directly to YOU about the problem YOU stated that you have. Please continue to document the cycle and thanks for your cooperation. Your narcissism is in full bloom.

Your deflection is relative to the thread.

You keep speaking of a reading comprehension issue, and yet you haven't yet quite clued into the title of this thread and/or the message forum you are posting under. A reading comprehension issue appears to be another attribute you have and wish to attribute to others.

If you have a particular question on hitting, then I'm all ears. If your question is more blah blah blah, then I'm not interested.

We get trolls like you on occasion that like to pollute threads. Just seems odd that you'd pick a thread relating to bat drag when that's the issue in your daughter's swing that is driving you nuts. Just seems a bit whacked.

Aug 26, 2015
There's a piece to your confusion right there.

I'm not interested in your help.

I thought I made that clear. Why would I read the details of something I'm not interested in? That would be a complete waste of time.

Yet, that's all I discussed in this thread when talking directly to you.....and here we are.....still discussing it. Again, your own ability to read and understand are documented here quite clearly. Had you simply read my post from the beginning and decided you didn't want my help, this cycle could've stopped a long time ago. You didn't read it.....or you struggle with comprehension. Either way, this cycle is the systemic issue aforementioned in my original post. Don't want my help? That's cool. Want to keep up the cycle? That's cool, too. Just realize that throwing out claims without proof don't deter me from what I'm discussing. So, while it might "seem" to you that there's a piece of my confusion, it's actually very clear that I've been talking about the same thing all along. You, on the other hand, have discussed all sorts of things that have nothing to do with my post directly to you.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Actually, it's pretty hypocritical that you would ask me to do the work for you. Go back to my post....the only one that is the focal point of my conversation. Read what you wrote before that. Do the work....or not. Your choice. Everything is documented here for all to read regardless. Here's a little hint, though. My post states what YOU said your problem was.

Let me be more clear. You are lying. I did not write that I have had nothing to do with bat drag. What is interesting is that you know that. In the PM you sent me you commented on my work in addressing bat drag.

You seem to be caught between two different personalities again.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2015
Let me be more clear. You are lying. I did not write that I have had nothing to do with bat drag. What is interesting is that you know that. In the PM you sent me your commented on my work in addressing bat drag.

You seem to be caught between two different personalities again.

Newsflash: My post here to you directly......never said anything about bat drag. Reading is fundamental.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KittyGoneWild