End cap flying off bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2023
My daughter’s echo connect has started to lose its end cap every dozen hits or so (she puts it back on after it falls off). It had a rattle that I was waiting to get worse to send it back for warranty- but it’s no longer rattling now that the end cap keeps flying off. Will this qualify for warranty? (She has another bat that she uses in games- so just want to get use out of this one before we get it replaced - I got it last June)

May 29, 2015
@CoreSoftball20 !

I TOLD YOU SO! "It's just a rattle, Blue." You have umpires stop inspecting equipment, and now we have Ford Pintos being used for bats! It always starts as "just a rattle, Blue" until it turns into this . . .
-pJEPV.gif

. . . and then the fun and games turns into somebody losing an eye!

😋

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
@CoreSoftball20 !

I TOLD YOU SO! "It's just a rattle, Blue." You have umpires stop inspecting equipment, and now we have Ford Pintos being used for bats! It always starts as "just a rattle, Blue" until it turns into this . . .
-pJEPV.gif

. . . and then the fun and games turns into somebody losing an eye!

😋
Oh please...typical blue response. "see, thats why we inspect stuff we dont know about and kick completely fine bats out...see...see"
:D

Last edited:
May 29, 2015
I will have you know I received the full and complete training from every code I call . . . they said I was qualified as soon as they told me to do it! (Thankfully, we no longer do it since it took me longer to type this than it did to complete all those trainings!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619