Worth(less) Batting Gloves

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 27, 2010
My daughter bought a pair of Worth batting gloves at this years 2010 Women's College World Series in OKC, from the worth display & they are coming apart at the seams. I can under sometimes there are defects, but I've called Worth, sent them emails and unable to get any response from anyone. If we had bought them from a retail store, we could just take them back, but we can't seem to even get a answer from Worth.
Anyone know how or who to contact to see what we can do about them? I'm to the point, I will never buy another Worth product, if this is how Worth customer service is. :mad:

Jan 20, 2010
I have had good experience with Worth as a company (never had batting gloves though) and their customer service.

My DD wears TurboSlots which managed to last the whole season.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
I've worn the same pair of TurboSlots since 7th grade... which is a long time since I will be a senior in the fall! I'm going to have to replace them soon because they are starting to look ragged. I love them and won't have anything but TurboSlots.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
I have found that many do not read the instructions on the Easton Turbo Slots and don't understand why the padding is at the thumb. That is to keep you from resting the bat in that area of the hand. DD has a pair, but if you hold the bat correctly , they are not comfrontable. Read hitters posts on bat grip.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan