Who would you prefer to teach you DD, to pitch, C Thomas or J Taylor?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I picked them out in the WCWS 2 year's ago, even though neither came close to winning. I already told this story on here long ago. DD could emulate both, and could switch in the middle of a batter. Not sure yet if I would have them??? Would love for her to meet those who taught them though.

If I had my wish, I would drop her off for 3 mo. in Va. (with my specs.) She can learn anyway of pitching. The Colonel could teach her what I want....easy. Its not the way of pitching, but the regimented life style she needs. I would want her to get a job on the farm, and pay for her pitching lessons, and room and bored. Learning lots of other life lessons too.

I would want a signed contract that she was never to get any batting instruction. I don't want anyone messing with... RHC-Noontime-RDHenson's virtual prodigy. I would have her set up her own DFP account, and post a video of her standing in swinging against the other girls taking lessons, once a week. Then I would also allow her one phone call a week to Hal. Would love to see how she would try to get him to help her get out of this.....

Mom could only visit once a week, and it would have to on the bleachers at game on Sundays, just one game, no double headers. No shopping trips. No trying to take Coach out to lunch. Reviews would be in the office. I wouldn't need to ever go... I could just focus on catching up with the rest of the family.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Worst case on this is she'd at least be able to Fry Chicken when she was finished.

We are vegan...But she is a Ayurvedic Medicine Chief, Jungian analysis... webmaster & photographer... Proficient in Excel,word, and Cad....Should be able to help out somewhere...

Last edited:

X pitcher

Banned
Apr 5, 2013
Micco Fl.
I picked them out in the WCWS 2 year's ago, even though neither came close to winning. I already told this story on here long ago. DD could emulate both, and could switch in the middle of a batter. Not sure yet if I would have them??? Would love for her to meet those who taught them though.

If I had my wish, I would drop her off for 3 mo. in Va. (with my specs.) She can learn anyway of pitching. The Colonel could teach her what I want....easy. Its not the way of pitching, but the regimented life style she needs. I would want her to get a job on the farm, and pay for her pitching lessons, and room and bored. Learning lots of other life lessons too.

I would want a signed contract that she was never to get any batting instruction. I don't want anyone messing with... RHC-Noontime-RDHenson's virtual prodigy. I would have her set up her own DFP account, and post a video of her standing in swinging against the other girls taking lessons, once a week. Then I would also allow her one phone call a week to Hal. Would love to see how she would try to get him to help her get out of this.....

Mom could only visit once a week, and it would have to on the bleachers at game on Sundays, just one game, no double headers. No shopping trips. No trying to take Coach out to lunch. Reviews would be in the office. I wouldn't need to ever go... I could just focus on catching up with the rest of the family.

Recycled these beautiful words of wisdom. Fast pitch can change a life.

Jul 26, 2010
Jennie Finch and Cat Osterman are horrible teachers. What experience and examples do you have of either of these two college pitchers teaching?

-W

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00