What's on your DD's feet?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 19, 2016
Nike molded, but shes also 9 and her foot grows like mine did at that age. No point In spending a lot In cleats when she could grow out of them from Spring to Fall. Shes already one size away from wearing the same as her mother, guess I dont have to worry about her being short and tiny like the wife. :D

May 19, 2016
Boombahs for the last two seasons without complaints regarding comfort or wear as primarily a catcher, Ringors probably once her feet stop growing.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Growing up my DD wore whatever was on sale because she outgrew her shoes before she wore them out. After her growth slowed she started wearing Ringors with the pitching toe. I cannot recommend these highly enough if your DD is a pitcher! They may not be the lightest shoe on the market, but my DD runs like a water buffalo, so shoes are not going to make much of a difference. In college she is wearing Nike and likes them, and I like that I am not buying new ones when they wear out!

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
They may not be the lightest shoe on the market, but my DD runs like a water buffalo, so shoes are not going to make much of a difference.

I would say that I am going to tell her that, but I suspect you already have.

It's OK - I asked if my DD wanted to include asking for a courtesy runner as part of her skills video so she can show how quickly she gets back to the dugout to 'rest'

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I would say that I am going to tell her that, but I suspect you already have.

It's OK - I asked if my DD wanted to include asking for a courtesy runner as part of her skills video so she can show how quickly she gets back to the dugout to 'rest'

There is a chance my DD will be hitting this year and she has had courtesy runners since she was 10....this could get U-G-L-Y

Nov 25, 2012
USA
We (DD 1 and 2) are Mizuno fans. They love them and only last about a year but that is okay by me. I have no problem paying for new softball cleats. I won't buy myself new shoes except every 5 years or so but I will buy my girls cleats until the cows come home.;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619