What to do after testing positive for COVID-19

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2021
Good to see that there's someone monitoring these boards. Annasdad's (#4 poster) term for covid is inappropriate. I'm surprised that it's still on here after a whole day practically. That should be called out by members on here. It's a shame that someone who's a frequent poster here has to spew such ignorance. Lost all respect for you and will remember your username! Btw, I'm relatively new here (been reading posts for the past several months) and I've already noticed that schmitt's glove poster (or something like that) often uses hateful expressions when referring to covid-19. People like that ruin this forum. Stick to softball people! Leave your bigotry and ignorance to yourself!
Your respect is something I’m not seeking!

China Virus huh, that hurts your feelings? That’s in fact what it is! And a Bigot is something I’m definitely not, welcome aboard though, hope you enjoy your stay!

Gabby specifically asked us questions about Covid, softball wasn’t the topic of conversation!
[/QUOTE]

Of course I expected a reply. People like you are so transparent. Don't give yourself credit dude...my feelings are in tact and all well. We can keep going because I assume people of your character can't help yourself. You're not going to be the one who's going to look better. Just being exposed to your peers. They probably know by now though! I won't waste more time on this. Stay ignorant. Just don't expect the rest of us to be quiet about your blatant and deliberate use of words.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Your respect is something I’m not seeking!

China Virus huh, that hurts your feelings? That’s in fact what it is! And a Bigot is something I’m definitely not, welcome aboard though, hope you enjoy your stay!

Gabby specifically asked us questions about Covid, softball wasn’t the topic of conversation!

Of course I expected a reply. People like you are so transparent. Don't give yourself credit dude...my feelings are in tact and all well. We can keep going because I assume people of your character can't help yourself. You're not going to be the one who's going to look better. Just being exposed to your peers. They probably know by now though! I won't waste more time on this. Stay ignorant. Just don't expect the rest of us to be quiet about your blatant and deliberate use of words.
[/QUOTE]
So the use of two words and you know me well? You don’t, you don’t know me at all!

Feb 27, 2021
So the use of two words and you know me well? You don’t, you don’t know me at all!
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... and your "advice" to OP about "staying away from mainstream news." It's enough info for me to get a good idea about who you are and what you stand for. If you can't tell by now, I'll have a rebuttal for anything you will come up with. I will refrain because I have better use for my intelligence. I predict that I will be using the "flag" button upon your next reply so choose your words wisely and don't expect a written reply from me.

May 11, 2014
Walmart sells a vitamin combination of vitamins c, d and zinc and also contains elderberry. My wife's job keeps her in 10 different walmarts weekly (market manager) and has had no instance of the "virus" at all. She has taken an elderberry supplement for a couple years now, no colds, flu or viruses.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA

Hmmm... and your "advice" to OP about "staying away from mainstream news." It's enough info for me to get a good idea about who you are and what you stand for. If you can't tell by now, I'll have a rebuttal for anything you will come up with. I will refrain because I have better use for my intelligence. I predict that I will be using the "flag" button upon your next reply so choose your words wisely and don't expect a written reply from me.
[/QUOTE]

Can we please keep political sparring off the OP's thread? She's a young college student seeking advice and there should not be this type of sniping at each other on her thread. She asked for advice for how to recover and recuperate and that's what we should be focusing on. Grow up, folks.

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
Since it seems like you only had a rapid test, you should follow that up with a PCR test to see if you really have Covid.

It takes a few days to get the results back. If you test negative, then you should be able to return to normal activities.

If you were much older I would recommend that you buy a $25 oximeter (little clip on device for end of your finger) to make sure your O2 doesnt fall below 90%.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina

Can we please keep political sparring off the OP's thread? She's a young college student seeking advice and there should not be this type of sniping at each other on her thread. She asked for advice for how to recover and recuperate and that's what we should be focusing on. Grow up, folks.
[/QUOTE]
You’re 100% right, and that’s exactly what I was doing!

Nov 8, 2020
BUT: If you want to write something else, I will delete it faster than you can say, "severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2."

Good to see that there's someone monitoring these boards. Annasdad's (#4 poster) term for covid is inappropriate. I'm surprised that it's still on here after a whole day practically. That should be called out by members on here. It's a shame that someone who's a frequent poster here has to spew such ignorance. Lost all respect for you and will remember your username! Btw, I'm relatively new here (been reading posts for the past several months) and I've already noticed that schmitt's glove poster (or something like that) often uses hateful expressions when referring to covid-19. People like that ruin this forum. Stick to softball people! Leave your bigotry and ignorance to yourself![/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should head back to the ayso soccer boards if referring to a virus by its source is too salty for you, Karen

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2021
Perhaps you should head back to the also soccer boards if referring to a virus by its source is too salty for you, Karen

---
Again, so transparent and nothing less coming from you, Schmick's gloves. I was waiting for you to jump in. They do say "birds of a feather, flock together." I'm not here to make you or your cohorts comfortable for your ignorance. Just know that you're getting exposed for what you are which is a bigoted poster. People may not say it but they are thinking it. Like you care, right?? Just like I care that you called me a salty Karen. I'm speaking out because I've seen several posts already with offensive overtones. Don't hate because you are getting called out. This was not meant to hijack OP's post but this thread needed to happen because it's been a continuous theme with posters like you, Schmick's gloves. We've got your number, dude. #brokenrecord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles