What to do after testing positive for COVID-19

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
You'll feel better kiddo and I'm glad you were able to get home to your supportive family to be properly looked after.
Funny story, when my kid had pandemic, we find the other name for this flu offensive here in Corona because it came from China, not Corona, back in July she slept and napped a lot as well. Before catching the virus she was one of those "cheeseburger plain" type of kids, never adventurous with her food and condiments. Since then she found a new love for hot sauce that even I can't keep up with, the kid puts Cholula or Rooster Sauce on everything.
So sleep well, Miss Gabby, and be ready for some possible taste bud changes once the China virus has left your body.

PS, Door Dash will bring you Wingstop, kid.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Gabby's back. I still don't feel great, but I feel a little bit better than I did even just yesterday. My fam is really being supportive and I'm really glad to be home laying in my own bed and not in the hospital with all the nurses and doctors wearing PPE. It's actually kinda scary, lol.

I showed what you said about pandemic to my sister and we laughed so hard it made my body aches flair back up and I coughed so badly it felt like I was going to either bring a lung up or I was going to die. We actually laid in bed doing bad Bruce Lee impersonations and then being thrown back into peals of laughter and going through the whole pain and coughing cycle again. I've been sleeping a lot with having this whole virus thing. It's just sapped my energy so much. I'm just hoping this hydroxychloroquine does its thing and even if it gives me just double the energy I have now, I'll feel a million times better. My sister was like your daughter and had a very vanilla flavor profile. She now eats just about anything now that she's recovered from her bout with covid. She would have never eaten weird peppers or even touched something even remotely spicy. Now, she eats just about anything. The first time she visited me on campus after she recovered, she insisted we have Indian food. I never thought she'd eat Indian food. But she ate more of it than I did and I can really put it away, lol

I'll sleep well and hope I become more adventurous with my eating, too. Sis is telling me after I recover, we have to have our own adventure and get either matching piercings or tattoos since she soon turns 18.

Oh, and I have Door Dash on the front page of my phone and my tablet. Were expecting a feast of Indian food, soon. I don't know how much I'll enjoy it without being able to taste it.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
@softgabby

Hope you feel better soon!

Right now worry about getting better, softball will be there when you get back to it. Hang in there, Sister!

I'm feeling somewhat better. I'm not as achy and don't feel as hot. But it could be because I'm medicated,. lol

All I'm worrying about is recovering, getting a negative test, and kicking covid's butt so I can get back to school and return to softball. I know its not going away. Sis smiled at your message. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802