What is pitching average speed for 10U?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
if ya'll want to mess with your kid, do a mini lunge with the gun and show them the speed then tell them now that they can hit that speed they should be able to hit it pretty often. I got away with it a couple of times before I was busted by my grommets.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
if ya'll want to mess with your kid, do a mini lunge with the gun and show them the speed then tell them now that they can hit that speed they should be able to hit it pretty often. I got away with it a couple of times before I was busted by my grommets.

I'm guessing they're starting to get familiar with your shenanigans.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
more often than not they just roll their eyes these days and shake their head in disappointment with the occasional palm to forehead, I think my wife taught them that. But that's OK, my dogs still think I am quite clever.

My wife has that move, too. So do my DDs. I think my dog is starting to listen to them...

Last edited:
May 7, 2008
Tucson
We are just getting started back here, after our cold weather in the 50s. :) So, the girls have been off for 2 months. I have 3 first year 12Us that are at 40 mph. I don't clock them very often. This was just to tell them where they were starting out.

My travel ball girl was at 45 mph, but that was with much experience. Size matters a lot at this age.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCsDad