What does the typical pitching lesson cost?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I drive an hour away and pay $65 an hour because my dd looks at me as dad and not coach... however Im a PC as well. I only charge $25 for a 45 min lesson. Most kids come twice a month. I usually give a specific "homework assignment" that she and her parent try to perfect between lessons, and then we reevaluate when they come back.

Apr 25, 2010
DD's PC charges $100 per hour. We go 1/2 hour when we can. When we have the time/money, we take the full hour. Worth every penny.

liviking

Liviking
Jun 17, 2010
Long Island ,NY
Last PC was 35 1/2 hour 1:2 , new PC 1:1 40 1/2 hour . Travel a little bit more but worth it . Old PC was good but Daughter was just throwing with little correction . New PC does a lot of correction and not so much throwing . Sometimes you have to get out of your pond to see what else is out there .

Aug 13, 2010
I guess I lucked out. Went for our first lesson and my DD really likes the PC. The PC I found has a great reputation (He has a daughter who at one time was one of the top recruited college pitchers in the nation). He only does it part time and at his own house or at local school facilities. The big bonus is that he is 5 minutes from my house. I also got a discount because it turns out my DD will be playing in HS for a friend of his and there are currently no pitchers on that roster.

May 13, 2013
Glad things are working out for your DD and her pitching lessons! the discount helps!

Weve seen 3 PC's so far.

First one was a clinic style anywhere from 3-6 girls , was $15 per hour.

Next was one on one with local D2 coach and that was $20 an hour.

Now we drive an hour and pay $45 per hour but they provide a geared catcher (which is AMAAZZIINNGGG).

At first I thought $45 ouch... but reading all of this, I see thats not so bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach