What do you seek from the Forum?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

What do you seek from the Forum?

• Total voters

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
Since becoming a moderator here, I have made certain assumptions regarding why people come to the Discuss Fastpitch Forum at all, and why they become members. But with membership continuously growing, I think it's time to get the feedback directly from you.

Please take a minute to answer this simple poll to make sure that the content, and indeed the moderation, is fulfilling what the membership wants. The questions are specific to hitting, but likely apply to the whole board. It's completely anonymous unless you post a comment. Thanks.

May 25, 2010
Being new to the 'next level' of softball culture, I'm just here to learn. I've visited several sites, blogs, and forums and so far, this one seems to have the most pertinent, up-to-date information for my current needs and I'm also impressed with the variety of perspectives that you all bring to the community.

The fact that I can post a question and get a great answer without being treated like the idiot newbie is a cool feature of the group you've got here...although you may all someday come to regret it. :D

Jan 31, 2010
On this forum I discovered "hitter". Although I had trouble following his posts at first, I soon deciphered his instructions and had a hitting epiphany, (at least as it relates to teaching). I believe I've got a good grip on the basic concepts, and that on its own is a wonderful thing. DD has bought in whole-heartedly and she's pounding the ball. I also believe that mechanics make up 1/3 of this equation along with equal parts "seeing the ball" (hand-eye coordination) and the "mental" approach (pitcher's tendencies, pitch count, game situation, etc.). Boardmember, MarkH and ssarge have also high street-cred with me.

Oct 19, 2009
Don't forget sour grapes, stalkers, and kooks yelling stuff from center field! Sometimes the drama on this site is better than TV.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414